Powered by Automated Insights All Blaq Everything Pulls Off Comeback over #iamthedanger to Move into Third Place
- All Blaq Everything
All Blaq Everything stays unbeaten in two matchups against #iamthedanger, and they just squeak by in this one with a final score of 135.10 - 128.72. #iamthedanger isn't an easy win for All Blaq Everything, who has a 7.64-point average margin of victory against them. It's a lot thinner than their 38.31-point average margin of victory on the season. This week, DeMarco Murray was the difference, getting 33.20 points. It was a bit of a drop-off from the 36.40 points Victor Cruz got the last time these teams played. All Blaq Everything is averaging 127.49 points against #iamthedanger and beat them 119.88 - 110.98 in Week 4.
Smooth Moves by All Blaq Everything
- DeMarco Murray had the best RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season with 33.20 points.
- Calvin Johnson ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 24.10 points.
- All Blaq Everything won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by #iamthedanger
- With 8.30 points against a projected 12.70, Jordan Cameron did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- The 6.00 points scored by the Kansas City Chiefs Defense fell short of their 9.52-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Rueben Randle could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 53.6% of his 9.33-point projection with 5.00 points.
- With 6.00 points, Mason Crosby recorded only 80.0% of his 7.50-point scoring projection.
- If All Blaq Everything played #iamthedanger every week, they would be 10-3 this season.
- All Blaq Everything would have beaten four other teams besides #iamthedanger this week.
- Had they played each other last week, All Blaq Everything would have defeated #iamthedanger 118.30 - 70.16.
- All Blaq Everything would be 9-2 if they played the same schedule as #iamthedanger.
- All Blaq Everything would be 71-46 if they played every team every week.
- #iamthedanger would have lost to four other teams besides All Blaq Everything this week.
- If they played the same schedule as All Blaq Everything, #iamthedanger would be 3-8.
- #iamthedanger would be 38-79 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, Cam Newton ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 31.32 points against a projected 22.41 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- #iamthedanger has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost seven straight games.
- In the loss, #iamthedanger had their highest losing score of the season with 128.72 points.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 6.38 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Ryan Succop scored 4.00 points against a projected 9.69 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- All Blaq Everything underachieved in the win, recording 95.5% of their projected 141.51, while #iamthedanger performed better than expected, beating their 123.99-point projection by 3.8%.
- All Blaq Everything improves to 1-2 in close games this season.
- #iamthedanger is now 1-3 in games that are close, including losses in their last three such contests.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- All Blaq Everything
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.