Powered by Automated Insights TouchMeDownThere69 Overwhelms 20DollaBill, Makes It Seven in a Row
TouchMeDownThere69 annihilated 20DollaBill 136.48 - 84.70, making it two wins in as many head-to-head matchups. This week, Reggie Bush was the team leader, getting 29.20 points. That's a downgrade, however, from Drew Brees, who led all players with 44.72 points the last time these teams met. On top of the loss, 20DollaBill had two starters score zero points (Nate Burleson and Julius Thomas). TouchMeDownThere69 now has a 46.76-point average margin of victory over 20DollaBill. They won 173.32 - 131.58 in Week 4.
Smooth Moves by TouchMeDownThere69
- Rob Gronkowski had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 26.70.
- With 29.20 points, Reggie Bush had the 10th-highest score in the league this week.
- Put WR Marques Colston on the bench, where he scored 6.70 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Made a good move in sitting Bobby Rainey this week. He brought in 9.10 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- The 25.10 points scored by Adrian Peterson was the sixth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by 20DollaBill
- 20DollaBill left the 26.30 points scored by Roddy White on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 144.7%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up the New England Patriots Defense, which scored 2.00 points against their projected 12.01.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for 20DollaBill.
- Even though 20DollaBill lost, only 4 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Andrew Luck could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 55.9% of his 18.24-point projection with 10.20 points.
- If TouchMeDownThere69 played 20DollaBill every week, they would be 11-2 this season.
- TouchMeDownThere69 would have beaten five other teams besides 20DollaBill this week.
- TouchMeDownThere69 would have defeated 20DollaBill 130.72 - 102.72 had they played each other last week.
- TouchMeDownThere69 would be 5-6 if they played the same schedule as 20DollaBill.
- TouchMeDownThere69 would be 78-39 if they played every team every week.
- 20DollaBill would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- 20DollaBill would be 8-3 if they played the same schedule as TouchMeDownThere69.
- If they played every team every week, 20DollaBill would be 41-76.
- The top players for TouchMeDownThere69 were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for 20DollaBill.
- 20DollaBill underachieved for the ninth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row, scoring 84.70 points against a projected 104.75 this week.
- 20DollaBill had the league's lowest score of the week for the second time this season.
- TouchMeDownThere69 is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning seven straight games.
- Drew Brees scored a season-low 9.78 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- Although TouchMeDownThere69 won, it was no thanks to Pierre Garcon, who scored 13.10 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- TouchMeDownThere69 got the best total score from their RBs of any team this week with 71.60 points.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for 20DollaBill, as they have now dropped four in a row.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.