Powered by Automated Insights LeftCoast Grinds Out Victory over All Blaq Everything, Moves to Third Place
- All Blaq Everything
LeftCoast got 24.66 points from Matthew Stafford and 19.40 from Knowshon Moreno to edge All Blaq Everything, 110.96 - 107.14. These two teams are tied for third place with 6-4 records, but LeftCoast has a clear lead in points, 1,484.50 - 1,382.30. The tight win was an answer to a 180.78 - 161.78 loss to All Blaq Everything in Week 1. All Blaq Everything got zero points from Kyle Rudolph, which might have made the difference in the outcome.
Smooth Moves by LeftCoast
- Steven Hauschka had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 19.00 points.
- The 24.66 points scored by Matthew Stafford was the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- Knowshon Moreno had the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 19.40 points.
- Jimmy Graham had the third-highest TE score in the league this week with 10.90 points.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, LeftCoast was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by All Blaq Everything
- Should have started Joe Flacco, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 12.00 against a projected 15.79.
- Lost to LeftCoast, which had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- The Chicago Bears Defense was last in the matchup in scoring, finishing below their projection for the sixth time this season with 2.00 points against a projected 6.86.
- LeftCoast had a better day at the QB position, topping All Blaq Everything 24.66 - 3.24.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Colin Kaepernick also did not meet his projected points (3.24 points scored versus 18.04 projected) for the fifth time this season.
- LeftCoast would be 7-3 if they played All Blaq Everything every week.
- LeftCoast would have beaten five other teams besides All Blaq Everything this week.
- LeftCoast would be 5-3 if they played the same schedule as All Blaq Everything.
- If LeftCoast had played every team in the league each week, they would be 63-27.
- All Blaq Everything would have lost to four other teams besides LeftCoast this week.
- LeftCoast would have lost to All Blaq Everything 140.60 - 112.26 had they played each other last week.
- All Blaq Everything would be 5-3 if they played the same schedule as LeftCoast.
- All Blaq Everything would be 54-36 if they played every team every week.
- The margin of victory of 3.82 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- LeftCoast got a combined 24.80 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Fred Jackson scored 9.20 points against a projected 14.98 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- LeftCoast won even though All Blaq Everything performed better against their scoring projection. All Blaq Everything scored 86.7% of their 123.54 projected points, while LeftCoast recorded 77.7% of their 142.82-point projection.
- LeftCoast stays undefeated in close games this season at 2-0.
- All Blaq Everything falls to 0-2 in close games this season, remaining winless.
- All Blaq Everything had the highest losing score in the league this week with 107.14 points.
- In the loss, Calvin Johnson had the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week with 26.30 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- All Blaq Everything
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.