Powered by Automated Insights uncreative team name Knocks Out PopRocks&TootsiePops for Fourth Straight Win
- uncreative team name
uncreative team name picked up 23.00 points from the Buffalo Bills Defense and 22.40 from Harry Douglas, stomping PopRocks&TootsiePops, 121.02 - 74.88. PopRocks&TootsiePops has had a string of bad luck lately, having lost their last three. On the other hand, uncreative team name is headed in the opposite direction after winning their fourth straight. Antonio Gates led PopRocks&TootsiePops with 13.20 points while Joe Flacco brought in 11.88. uncreative team name (7-4, 1,386.50 points) climbs into third place while PopRocks&TootsiePops (4-7, 1,123.98 points) sinks into 11th place.
Smooth Moves by uncreative team name
- Picked up Nick Novak, who beat his scoring projection by 43.4%, with 12.00 points against a projected 8.37.
- With 23.00 points, the Buffalo Bills Defense led the matchup in scoring and beat their 11.67-point projection by 97.1%, which also led the matchup.
- Harry Douglas had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 22.40 points.
- With 14.40 points, Rob Gronkowski had the third-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, uncreative team name was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by PopRocks&TootsiePops
- Did not start the Chicago Bears Defense, which led the team in scoring with 16.00 points and beat their projected point total by 39.4%, the highest percentage on the team.
- Should have started Jason Campbell, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 12.32 against a projected 20.61.
- The 5.00 points scored by the Indianapolis Colts Defense fell short of their 7.11-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- With 6.50 points against a projected 8.37, James Jones did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- At the DEF position, PopRocks&TootsiePops got outscored 23.00 - 5.00 by uncreative team name.
- If uncreative team name played PopRocks&TootsiePops every week, they would be 9-2 this season.
- Besides PopRocks&TootsiePops, uncreative team name would have defeated six other teams this week.
- uncreative team name would have defeated PopRocks&TootsiePops 112.60 - 81.80 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as PopRocks&TootsiePops, uncreative team name would be 6-4.
- If uncreative team name had played every team in the league each week, they would be 82-39.
- PopRocks&TootsiePops would have lost to nine other teams besides uncreative team name this week.
- If they played the same schedule as uncreative team name, PopRocks&TootsiePops would be 4-6.
- If they played every team every week, PopRocks&TootsiePops would be 46-75.
- Four of the starters for uncreative team name scored higher than the leading scorer for PopRocks&TootsiePops.
- PopRocks&TootsiePops has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost three straight games.
- uncreative team name has won four straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- PopRocks&TootsiePops scored 74.88 points against a projected 93.71 and underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- uncreative team name had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 46.14 points.
- PopRocks&TootsiePops had their lowest output of the season with 74.88 points.
- After scoring 8.00 points against a projected 6.18, Stephen Gostkowski has now exceeded his projection in five straight weeks.
- uncreative team name remains undefeated in blowout games this season, improving to 4-0.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- uncreative team name
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.