Powered by Automated Insights Blue Falcon's Picks Apart WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B, Moves Up to Fifth Place
- Blue Falcon's
Blue Falcon's smashed WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B 116.06 - 51.50 behind Cam Newton, whose 36.36 points were the second-highest score of the week. WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B has had a bad run after losing their third in a row. WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B was coming off a 97.82 - 35.56 loss against Noggin Knockers and saw their scoring improve this week. On top of the loss, WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B got goose eggs from both Jake Locker and Jeremy Kerley. Blue Falcon's (6-5, 1,413.54 points) climbs into fifth place while WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B (1-10, 1,008.62 points) stays locked in last place.
Smooth Moves by Blue Falcon's
- Cam Newton ranked second in the league in scoring this week with 36.36 points. It was also the fifth-highest score of any player on Blue Falcon's this season.
- Was smart to sit the New Orleans Saints Defense this week, which had 7.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- Took Philip Rivers out of the starting lineup, who scored 19.92 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- Marshawn Lynch had the second-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 25.30 points.
- The 10.00 points scored by Matt Prater outpaced his 7.35-point scoring projection by 36.1%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B
- Left the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense on the bench, where they scored 17.00 points and beat their projected point total by 203.6%, the third-highest percentage in the league this week.
- Brandon LaFell, who was left on the bench, exceeded his 9.02-point projection with 15.40 points.
- Left Colin Kaepernick on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 19.98 points.
- With 3.00 points, the New England Patriots Defense was last on the team in scoring and got only 27.8% of their 10.81 projected points, their lowest percentage of the season.
- Eric Decker scored 9.60 points against a projected 12.42 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- If Blue Falcon's played WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B every week, they would be 9-2 this season.
- Blue Falcon's would have beaten five other teams besides WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Blue Falcon's would have defeated WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B 126.52 - 35.56.
- Blue Falcon's would be 6-4 if they played the same schedule as WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B.
- If Blue Falcon's had played every team in the league each week, they would be 80-41.
- WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B would be 2-8 if they played the same schedule as Blue Falcon's.
- WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B would be 35-86 if they played every team every week.
- The loss is the third straight for WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B and extends the longest current losing streak in the league.
- The 64.56-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and second-biggest in the league this season.
- It was the fourth time this season that WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B has had the lowest score in the league.
- WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 51.50 points against a projected 67.07 this week.
- The 116.06 points by Blue Falcon's was their lowest winning score of the season.
- Blue Falcon's beat WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B.
- Blue Falcon's is now 4-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- The margin of victory of 64.56 points was the worst loss of the season for WO/O/WG/B/WB/G/WB/B.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Blue Falcon's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.