Powered by Automated Insights Zebras Blows Up Las Vegas Gamblers
- Las Vegas Gamblers
Zebras logged the second-highest point total in the league this week, demolishing Las Vegas Gamblers 121.80 - 71.72. It was an epic beating, and the 50.08-point margin of victory is the third-highest in the league this season. Las Vegas Gamblers, coming off a 114.58 - 95.18 win against Englewood Brewing Co, saw their scoring drop off this week. Zebras (5-2, 835.92 points) remains in third place while Las Vegas Gamblers (3-4, 706.06 points) stays in fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Zebras
- Picked up the Carolina Panthers Defense, which surpassed their scoring projection by a league-leading 161.6%.
- The 23.60 points scored by Aaron Rodgers ranked eighth in the league this week.
- The 22.40 points scored by Frank Gore ranked ninth in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- Took the Chicago Bears Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 5.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- Danny Woodhead scored 13.60 points, which ranked ninth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Las Vegas Gamblers
- Did not start Matt Ryan, who scored 21.72 points to rank 10th in the league in scoring.
- Did not start the San Francisco 49ers Defense, which scored 14.00 points, surpassing their projected points by 104.9%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Jay Cutler was last in the matchup in scoring, finishing below his projection for the first time this season with 0.12 points against a projected 19.07.
- Las Vegas Gamblers had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Antonio Gates has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 3.10 points against a projected 9.92 this week.
- Zebras would be 5-2 if they played Las Vegas Gamblers every week.
- Besides Las Vegas Gamblers, Zebras would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Zebras would have defeated Las Vegas Gamblers 135.20 - 114.58 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Las Vegas Gamblers, Zebras would be 3-3.
- If Zebras had played every team in the league each week, they would be 31-18.
- Besides Zebras, Las Vegas Gamblers would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Zebras, Las Vegas Gamblers would be 2-4.
- Las Vegas Gamblers would be 18-31 if they played every team every week.
- Four of the starters for Zebras scored higher than the leading scorer for Las Vegas Gamblers.
- The margin of victory of 50.08 points was the largest in the league this week and third-biggest in the league this season.
- This was the second time this season that Las Vegas Gamblers lost by the week's biggest margin.
- Las Vegas Gamblers saw their three-game win streak come to an end.
- Zebras got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 19.80 points this week.
- Las Vegas Gamblers had 71.72 points, their season-low.
- With a record of 0-2, Las Vegas Gamblers is winless in blowout matchups.
- Zebras overachieved in the win, improving to 4-1 when beating their projected points this season, while Las Vegas Gamblers falls to 0-4 when scoring below their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Las Vegas Gamblers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.