Powered by Automated Insights Hail2DxAndrews Waxes 99 Rodgers of Beer, Moves Up to Seventh Place
- 99 Rodgers of Beer
Hail2DxAndrews got 17.00 points from Ryan Mathews and 16.80 from Eddie Lacy, stomping 99 Rodgers of Beer 98.10 - 54.64. Even though the teams are tied for seventh place with matching 2-5 records, Hail2DxAndrews has a distinct advantage in points, 755.26 - 677.60. 99 Rodgers of Beer is coming apart after losing their fourth in a row. Adding insult to injury, 99 Rodgers of Beer got goose eggs from both Miles Austin and the Denver Broncos Defense.
Smooth Moves by Hail2DxAndrews
- Picked up Ryan Mathews, who beat his scoring projection by 71.1%, which was the highest percentage among the two teams.
- Took the St. Louis Rams Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 4.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- Picked up the San Diego Chargers Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 43.3%, with 15.00 points against a projected 10.47.
- Eddie Lacy had 16.80 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Even with only 4 of the 10 starters scoring more than their projection, Hail2DxAndrews was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by 99 Rodgers of Beer
- Did not start Stevan Ridley, who scored 11.30 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 37.4%.
- 99 Rodgers of Beer had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- The RBs on 99 Rodgers of Beer let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Hail2DxAndrews 39.70 - 7.10.
- Martellus Bennett has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 6.70 points versus a projected 8.61.
- 99 Rodgers of Beer had 2 of their 10 starters score zero points.
- If Hail2DxAndrews played 99 Rodgers of Beer every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- Besides 99 Rodgers of Beer, Hail2DxAndrews would have beaten only one other team this week.
- Hail2DxAndrews would have defeated 99 Rodgers of Beer 109.04 - 88.30 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as 99 Rodgers of Beer, Hail2DxAndrews would be 2-4.
- If Hail2DxAndrews had played every team in the league each week, they would be 21-28.
- 99 Rodgers of Beer would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Hail2DxAndrews, 99 Rodgers of Beer would be 1-5.
- 99 Rodgers of Beer would be 13-36 if they played every team every week.
- 99 Rodgers of Beer scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- 99 Rodgers of Beer scored 54.64 points against a projected 104.26 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- 99 Rodgers of Beer has lost four straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- The 43.46-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for Hail2DxAndrews and sixth-largest in the league this season.
- The RBs on Hail2DxAndrews collectively had their best week of the season with 39.70 points.
- 99 Rodgers of Beer got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 7.10 points this week.
- 99 Rodgers of Beer had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Hail2DxAndrews inflicted some pain in the big win and is now 1-1 in blowouts this year.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- 99 Rodgers of Beer
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.