Powered by Automated Insights Las Vegas Gamblers Comes Back to Nip Hail2DxAndrews to Grab Seventh Place
- Las Vegas Gamblers
Down 2.42 on Monday night, Las Vegas Gamblers came back to slip by Hail2DxAndrews 117.26 - 113.02. Las Vegas Gamblers benefited from 21.00 points from Knowshon Moreno and 20.20 from Ray Rice. This was one of the tightest outcomes to date, with the 4.24-point margin of victory being the third-smallest recorded in the league this season. Drew Brees led Hail2DxAndrews with 19.52 points while Matt Prater brought in 18.00. Las Vegas Gamblers (2-3, 519.76 points) inches up to seventh place and Hail2DxAndrews (1-4, 548.32 points) sinks into last place.
Smooth Moves by Las Vegas Gamblers
- Justin Tucker had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 18.00 points.
- With 21.00 points, Knowshon Moreno got the 10th-largest point total in the league and beat his projected points by 126.9%, which was the 10th-biggest percentage in the league.
- With 20.20 points, Ray Rice ranked third in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The 11.80 points scored by Arian Foster was the 10th-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The 10.50 points scored by Mike Wallace outpaced his 8.60-point scoring projection by 22.1%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Hail2DxAndrews
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Philip Rivers on the bench. He scored 21.44 points, the eighth-highest score in the league this week.
- Had a chance to start Charles Clay, who outdid his scoring projection of 6.59 points by scoring 11.20 points.
- With a season-low 6.90 points versus a projected 10.31, DeAngelo Williams failed to meet his projection for the third time this season.
- Danny Amendola had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 5.50 points and recorded only 77.7% of his 7.08-point projection.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Julio Jones also did not meet his projected points (9.90 points scored versus 11.23 projected) for the third time this season.
- If Las Vegas Gamblers played Hail2DxAndrews every week, they would be 2-3 this season.
- Besides Hail2DxAndrews, Las Vegas Gamblers would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Las Vegas Gamblers would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as Hail2DxAndrews.
- If Las Vegas Gamblers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 12-23.
- In addition to Las Vegas Gamblers, Hail2DxAndrews would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Las Vegas Gamblers would have lost to Hail2DxAndrews 135.82 - 133.54.
- Hail2DxAndrews would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Las Vegas Gamblers.
- Hail2DxAndrews would be 15-20 if they played every team every week.
- It was a tough loss for Hail2DxAndrews, which put up the fifth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- In the loss, Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 18.00 points.
- Roddy White scored 4.50 points against a projected 6.80 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- At 4.24 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- With a combined 53.00 points from their RBs, Las Vegas Gamblers got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Las Vegas Gamblers beat Hail2DxAndrews at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Hail2DxAndrews.
- With the win, Las Vegas Gamblers improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Hail2DxAndrews falls to 0-2 in close games this season, remaining winless.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Las Vegas Gamblers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.