Powered by Automated Insights That's what Snee sai Gets Victory Against Zebras, Grabs Second Place
- That's what Snee sai
That's what Snee sai took down Zebras 122.68 - 101.86 and registered the second-highest score in the league this week. Both sides fell short of expectations, but That's what Snee sai scored 98.3% of a projected 124.83 points to pick up the win. Fred Jackson led Zebras with 21.30 points while Aaron Rodgers racked up 15.76. That's what Snee sai (3-2, 614.26 points) climbs into second place while Zebras (3-2, 579.52 points) drops to fourth place.
Smooth Moves by That's what Snee sai
- The 19.20 points scored by DeSean Jackson was the fourth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The 18.50 points scored by Jamaal Charles was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 13.50 points, Jimmy Graham ranked fourth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Eric Decker scored 12.70 points, the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- In scoring 10.00 points, Phil Dawson put up his largest point total of the year.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Zebras
- Did not start Vernon Davis, who beat his scoring projection with 14.80 points against a projected 6.88.
- Jared Cook scored 2.60 points against a projected 6.05 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Zebras was dominated at the TE position, scoring 2.60 points versus the 13.50 for That's what Snee sai.
- At the DEF position, Zebras got outscored 12.00 - 2.00 by That's what Snee sai.
- With 2.00 points, the Chicago Bears Defense had their lowest output of the season and tallied just 18.7% of their 10.72 projected points, their lowest percentage of the year.
- That's what Snee sai would be 4-1 if they played Zebras every week.
- Besides Zebras, That's what Snee sai would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, That's what Snee sai would have defeated Zebras 120.98 - 108.38.
- That's what Snee sai would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Zebras.
- That's what Snee sai would be 24-11 if they played every team every week.
- Zebras would have lost to four other teams besides That's what Snee sai this week.
- If they played the same schedule as That's what Snee sai, Zebras would be 2-2.
- Zebras would be 18-17 if they played every team every week.
- That's what Snee sai won by scoring 122.68 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- That's what Snee sai was able to cover the 12.49-point spread in the win.
- With a combined 46.50 points from their RBs, Zebras got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Zebras had their three-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- It was a season-low point total for Zebras.
- Although That's what Snee sai won, it was no thanks to Steve Smith, who scored 6.00 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for Zebras.
- That's what Snee sai had the second-highest score in the league this week with 122.68 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- That's what Snee sai
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.