Powered by Automated Insights Trunk Monkeys Picks Up Victory over 99 Rodgers of Beer, Climbs into First Place
- Trunk Monkeys
- 99 Rodgers of Beer
Trunk Monkeys (4-1, 588.14 points) jumps into first place after beating 99 Rodgers of Beer (sixth place, 2-3, 534.66 points) 105.98 - 83.06. 99 Rodgers of Beer had a very rough outing and ranked seventh in points this week. Trunk Monkeys met expectations and put up 5.8% more points than projected (100.12). 99 Rodgers of Beer got just 82.9% of a projected 100.14 points. 99 Rodgers of Beer suffered a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 151.22 - 140.28 loss against Jamie's Groovy Team. Both sides missed scoring opportunities as Trunk Monkeys had one starter turn in zero points and 99 Rodgers of Beer also had one.
Smooth Moves by Trunk Monkeys
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 16.00 points.
- With 18.10 points, Jason Witten had the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- LeSean McCoy had 15.20 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Chris Johnson had the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 14.00 points.
- Trunk Monkeys won even with Calvin Johnson in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by 99 Rodgers of Beer
- With 1.50 points, Marques Colston was last on the team in scoring and got only 14.7% of his 10.18 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- The RBs on 99 Rodgers of Beer let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Trunk Monkeys 40.00 - 9.70.
- 99 Rodgers of Beer got beat 16.00 - 4.00 by Trunk Monkeys at the DEF position.
- The 5.60 points scored by Trent Richardson was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 45.9% of his 12.20 projected points this week.
- Darren Sproles had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 4.10 points and recorded only 40.2% of his 10.20-point projection.
- Trunk Monkeys would be 3-2 if they played 99 Rodgers of Beer every week.
- Besides 99 Rodgers of Beer, Trunk Monkeys would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Trunk Monkeys would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as 99 Rodgers of Beer.
- If Trunk Monkeys had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-18.
- Besides Trunk Monkeys, 99 Rodgers of Beer would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Trunk Monkeys would have lost to 99 Rodgers of Beer 140.28 - 99.54.
- If they played the same schedule as Trunk Monkeys, 99 Rodgers of Beer would be 2-2.
- 99 Rodgers of Beer would be 13-22 if they played every team every week.
- Trunk Monkeys won by scoring 105.98 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- 99 Rodgers of Beer got a combined 9.70 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Trunk Monkeys got a combined 24.10 points from their TEs, their highest combined scoring output from the TE position this season.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for 99 Rodgers of Beer.
- The 83.06 points put up by 99 Rodgers of Beer ranked seventh in the league this week.
- Peyton Manning scored 36.76 points, the third-highest QB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get 99 Rodgers of Beer the win.
- Trunk Monkeys overachieved and improves to 2-0 when doing so, while 99 Rodgers of Beer fell short of their projection. They are now 1-2 when scoring less than expected.
- Trunk Monkeys is at the top of the standings. This is the second week this season that they have been in first place.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Trunk Monkeys
- 99 Rodgers of Beer
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.