Powered by Automated Insights Zebras Beats Jamie's Groovy Team, Moves to 2-0 Head-to-Head
- Jamie's Groovy Team
Zebras stays undefeated in two matchups against Jamie's Groovy Team with a 76.52 - 55.86 win. This week, Andrew Luck did the most damage, picking up 16.82 points. That's still quite a drop-off from the Chicago Bears Defense, who led all players with 25.00 points the last time these teams met. Zebras started one player with zero points while Jamie's Groovy Team served up two goose eggs, meaning both teams could have scored more points. This is the largest margin for Zebras in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Jamie's Groovy Team 116.06 - 102.68 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Zebras
- Took Nick Novak out of the starting lineup, who scored 9.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting K.
- Made a good move in sitting Fred Jackson this week. He brought in 6.20 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- Zebras won despite having only 2 of their 10 starters exceed their projected points.
- Alfred Morris scored 13.90 points, which ranked eighth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The 12.20 points scored by Jordan Reed was the second-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Jamie's Groovy Team
- Left Rob Housler on the bench, where he exceeded his scoring projection by a league-leading 252.0%.
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Russell Wilson on the bench. He scored 21.48 points, the seventh-highest score in the league this week.
- Did not start Adrian Peterson, who scored 19.70 points to rank 10th in the league in scoring.
- The lowest score by a player for Jamie's Groovy Team this week was 3.00 points from David Akers. The score was below his projected points of 7.69, which marks the third straight week where that has happened.
- Victor Cruz has scored below his projection in five straight games after scoring 3.70 points against a projected 10.84 this week.
- If Zebras played Jamie's Groovy Team every week, they would be 8-2 this season.
- Zebras would have beaten only two other teams besides Jamie's Groovy Team this week.
- Zebras would have defeated Jamie's Groovy Team 62.78 - 59.46 had they played each other last week.
- Zebras would be 5-3 if they played the same schedule as Jamie's Groovy Team.
- If Zebras had played every team in the league each week, they would be 43-27.
- Jamie's Groovy Team would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Zebras, Jamie's Groovy Team would be 4-4.
- Jamie's Groovy Team would be 26-44 if they played every team every week.
- Jamie's Groovy Team was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 55.86 points.
- Zebras won by scoring 76.52 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- Zebras was not able to cover the 26.93-point spread in the win.
- Vernon Davis had a season-low 0.20 points against a projected 9.97 in the win and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The WRs on Zebras collectively had their worst week of the season with only 7.70 points.
- Two of the starters for Zebras scored higher than the leading scorer for Jamie's Groovy Team.
- Zebras won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 2-2 when doing so. Jamie's Groovy Team also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 2-4 in such games.
- Jamie's Groovy Team could not pull out the win, but Maurice Jones-Drew did perform well with the ninth-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 13.40 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Jamie's Groovy Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.