Powered by Automated Insights RobsRaiders Beats it's our time
- it's our time
RobsRaiders picked up 29.10 points from Adrian Peterson, a distinct upgrade on his 15.69 projected, and beat it's our time 102.08 - 73.50. Both sides fell short of expectations, but RobsRaiders scored 96.5% of a projected 105.81 points to pick up the win. it's our time was led by Larry Fitzgerald with 20.00 points and Matt Forte who scored 15.10. On top of the loss, it's our time got zero points from Le'Veon Bell. RobsRaiders kicks off the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for fourth place. it's our time begins at 0-1 and in 10th place.
Smooth Moves by RobsRaiders
- Adrian Peterson put up 29.10 points, which was the fifth-highest score in the league this week.
- DeMarco Murray scored 12.50 points, which ranked ninth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, RobsRaiders was still able to win.
- Both of the starting RBs scored above their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by it's our time
- Left Brandon Myers on the bench, where he scored 12.60 points and beat his projected point total by 129.3%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league this week.
- It was a bad week at RB for it's our time, who was outscored at the position 41.60 - 15.10 by RobsRaiders.
- it's our time was dominated at the TE position, scoring 2.70 points versus the 10.50 for RobsRaiders.
- Of the 9 starters on it's our time, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- Left Le'Veon Bell in the starting lineup and he scored 0 points.
- RobsRaiders would have beaten four other teams besides it's our time this week.
- If RobsRaiders had scored 69.71 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- it's our time would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- it's our time would have needed an additional 98.29 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- RobsRaiders won by 28.58 points, covering the 16.70-point spread.
- Two of the starters for RobsRaiders scored higher than the leading scorer for it's our time.
- The best group of RBs in the league this week was on RobsRaiders, which got 41.60 points from the position.
- In the loss, Larry Fitzgerald had the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week with 20.00 points.
- In the loss, Matt Forte had the sixth-highest RB score in the league this week with 15.10 points.
- Phil Dawson exceeded his projected point total by 25.2% in the loss, scoring 10.00 points against a projected 7.99.
- Dwayne Bowe was on the winning team, but only scored 3.00 points against his projected 9.49.
- Both teams scored fewer points than projected this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- it's our time
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.