Powered by Automated Insights Cowboy Killers Buries HereComesTheBoom, Puts Them in 10th Place
- Cowboy Killers
Cowboy Killers got 28.28 points from Russell Wilson and 26.80 from Keenan Allen to wallop HereComesTheBoom 139.08 - 92.78. While HereComesTheBoom (4-5) is only a game back of Cowboy Killers (5-4), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 1,088.58 - 915.34. It was a grand beatdown, and the 46.30-point margin of victory was the 10th-highest recorded in the league this season. Adding insult to injury, HereComesTheBoom had a starter score zero points (Arian Foster).
Smooth Moves by Cowboy Killers
- Made a good move in sitting Roy Helu Jr. this week. He brought in 3.90 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- Russell Wilson led the matchup in points scored for the second time this season (28.28).
- The 26.80 points scored by Keenan Allen was the fourth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 26.00 points, DeSean Jackson ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- With 18.10 points, Alfred Morris had his highest output of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 63.7%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by HereComesTheBoom
- HereComesTheBoom picked up Jake Locker, who then fell short of his 20.62-point projection by scoring 12.40 points.
- 7 of the starters on HereComesTheBoom underperformed versus their projections.
- Martellus Bennett has now failed to reach his projection for four straight games. This week he scored 7.60 points versus a projected 9.76.
- HereComesTheBoom needed more points from the QB position, where Cowboy Killers beat them 28.28 - 12.40.
- After a season-low 4.00 points against a projected 9.30, Matt Bryant has scored below his projection in four straight games.
- If Cowboy Killers played HereComesTheBoom every week, they would be 5-4 this season.
- Cowboy Killers would have beaten eight other teams besides HereComesTheBoom this week.
- If they played the same schedule as HereComesTheBoom, Cowboy Killers would be 4-4.
- If Cowboy Killers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 47-52.
- Besides Cowboy Killers, HereComesTheBoom would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Cowboy Killers would have lost to HereComesTheBoom 133.26 - 103.00.
- HereComesTheBoom would be 2-6 if they played the same schedule as Cowboy Killers.
- HereComesTheBoom would be 28-71 if they played every team every week.
- Cowboy Killers had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for HereComesTheBoom.
- HereComesTheBoom got a combined 50.08 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- With a combined 65.60 points from their WRs, Cowboy Killers got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- HereComesTheBoom saw their four-game win streak come to an end.
- Ray Rice did little to help Cowboy Killers, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 6.80 points against a projected 16.64.
- Despite being on the winning team, Antonio Gates scored 11.30 points against a projected 15.39 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Cowboy Killers remains undefeated in blowout games this season, improving to 3-0.
- With the big loss, HereComesTheBoom remains winless in blowout games this season, falling to 0-2.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cowboy Killers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.