Powered by Automated Insights Cowboy Killers Pounds Law Pup (still), Bounces Them Out of First
- Cowboy Killers
- Law Pup (still)
Cowboy Killers (fifth place, 3-2, 654.82 points) knocks Law Pup (still) (4-1, 546.32 points) out of the top spot after trashing them 138.50 - 62.32. They were led by Ray Rice who got 26.20 points while DeSean Jackson also scored 26.20. This was a bragging-rights result, with the 76.18-point margin of victory being the second-highest recorded in the league this season. Law Pup (still) suffered a drop in scoring from last week's 120.92 - 92.68 win against HereComesTheBoom. Adding insult to injury, Law Pup (still) had a starter score zero points (Calvin Johnson).
Smooth Moves by Cowboy Killers
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score of the season came from Ray Rice, who scored 26.20 points.
- Picked up the New England Patriots Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 40.8%, with 12.00 points against a projected 8.52.
- DeSean Jackson had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 26.20 points.
- Cowboy Killers had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Garrett Hartley scored 16.00 points and beat his scoring projection by 105.1%, which led the team.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Law Pup (still)
- Made a mistake in not starting Rueben Randle, who ranked eighth in the league in scoring and topped his scoring projection by 192.7%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up Andre Ellington, who scored 12.30 points against a projected 9.11, but left him on the bench.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- It was a poor performance for Law Pup (still) at WR, where they were outdone by Cowboy Killers 48.90 - 11.40.
- It was a bad week at RB for Law Pup (still), who was outscored at the position 35.10 - 7.90 by Cowboy Killers.
- Cowboy Killers would be 5-0 if they played Law Pup (still) every week.
- Cowboy Killers would have beaten eight other teams besides Law Pup (still) this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Cowboy Killers would have defeated Law Pup (still) 126.12 - 120.92.
- Cowboy Killers would be 4-0 if they played the same schedule as Law Pup (still).
- If Cowboy Killers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 31-24.
- Law Pup (still) would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Law Pup (still) would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as Cowboy Killers.
- If they played every team every week, Law Pup (still) would be 15-40.
- The top players for Cowboy Killers were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Law Pup (still).
- Cowboy Killers scored 138.50 points against a projected 129.63 and has overachieved for four straight weeks.
- Law Pup (still) was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 62.32 points.
- The 76.18-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and second-biggest in the league this season.
- Michael Vick scored a season-low 12.10 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- The 35.10 points by the RBs on Cowboy Killers was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Law Pup (still) saw their four-game win streak come to an end.
- The 7.90 total points by the RBs on Law Pup (still) was their smallest RB output this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cowboy Killers
- Law Pup (still)
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.