Powered by Automated Insights Balls Deep Slaps HereComesTheBoom, Claims Third Place
- Balls Deep
Balls Deep got 34.40 points from Jimmy Graham and 27.30 from Eric Decker to bulldoze HereComesTheBoom, 134.86 - 58.50. HereComesTheBoom is having trouble getting started, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. HereComesTheBoom, coming off a 109.38 - 83.88 loss against Evil Shinannigans, saw their scoring fall off this week. Both sides missed scoring opportunities as Balls Deep had one starter turn in zero points and HereComesTheBoom also had one. Balls Deep (2-1, 439.28 points) climbs into third place and HereComesTheBoom (0-3, 255.06 points) stays in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Balls Deep
- With 34.40 points, Jimmy Graham ranked fourth in the league in scoring this week and had the second-highest score of any player on Balls Deep this season.
- Eric Decker ranked third in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 27.30 points.
- The 23.20 points scored by Joique Bell was the third-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Starter Reggie Bush put up a zero, but Balls Deep still won.
- Balls Deep was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by HereComesTheBoom
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 24.90 points scored by Sidney Rice on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 186.9%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Did not start BenJarvus Green-Ellis, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 6.90 points against a projected 8.46.
- Stevan Ridley has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 5.30 points against a projected 12.29 this week.
- HereComesTheBoom had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- It was a poor performance for HereComesTheBoom at WR, where they were outdone by Balls Deep 50.10 - 21.30.
- If Balls Deep played HereComesTheBoom every week, they would be 3-0 this season.
- Besides HereComesTheBoom, Balls Deep would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Balls Deep would have defeated HereComesTheBoom 148.10 - 83.88.
- Balls Deep would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as HereComesTheBoom.
- Balls Deep would be 26-7 if they played every team every week.
- HereComesTheBoom would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Balls Deep, HereComesTheBoom would be 0-2.
- HereComesTheBoom would be 3-30 if they played every team every week.
- Four of the starters for Balls Deep scored higher than the leading scorer for HereComesTheBoom.
- With 58.50 points, HereComesTheBoom scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score of any team this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, the St. Louis Rams Defense had a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 8.84 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Balls Deep beat their 133.53-point projection and have now beaten their projection every single week this year.
- Balls Deep won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 76.36 points.
- With the big win, both of the wins this season for Balls Deep have been blowouts.
- HereComesTheBoom has underachieved every week this season, scoring 58.50 points against a projected 119.29 this week.
- With 134.86 points, Balls Deep scored the third-most points in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Balls Deep
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.