Powered by Automated Insights ShrimpShackShooters Beats Californication, Makes It Three in a Row
ShrimpShackShooters picked up their third win in as many matchups when they defeated Californication 136.58 - 118.60. They got a boost from Drew Brees, who got the highest point total in the league this week. The streak has been a real boost for ShrimpShackShooters. They've climbed from ninth place to sixth since Week 8. Adding insult to injury, Californication had a starter score zero points (Tom Brady). Californication goes to 1-9 and stays in 12th place. ShrimpShackShooters has recently blown through The Chupacabra's (119.38 - 78.24) and Vick in a Box (159.68 - 122.88).
Smooth Moves by ShrimpShackShooters
- Drew Brees led the league in scoring and had the 14th-most points in the league this season with 39.68.
- Benched RB Steven Jackson, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 5.00.
- The 24.90 points scored by Pierre Garcon was the sixth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 11.00 points, Blair Walsh beat his 6.50 projected point total by a team-leading 69.2%.
- ShrimpShackShooters won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Californication
- Should have started Eli Manning, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 10.30 against a projected 19.48.
- Even though Californication lost, only 2 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Left Tom Brady in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- With 6.40 points, C.J. Spiller scored only 54.0% of his 11.86 projected point total.
- Californication lost even though all three of their WRs scored above their projected points.
- If ShrimpShackShooters played Californication every week, they would be 8-2 this season.
- Besides Californication, ShrimpShackShooters would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- ShrimpShackShooters would have defeated Californication 159.68 - 107.78 had they played each other last week.
- ShrimpShackShooters would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as Californication.
- ShrimpShackShooters would be 54-56 if they played every team every week.
- Californication would have lost to four other teams besides ShrimpShackShooters this week.
- Californication would be 3-6 if they played the same schedule as ShrimpShackShooters.
- Californication would be 37-73 if they played every team every week.
- Four of the nine losses for Californication this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Californication has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost six straight games.
- ShrimpShackShooters won but failed to cover the 51.31-point spread, winning by 17.98 points.
- Anquan Boldin did little to help ShrimpShackShooters, underperforming versus projections for the fifth straight game with 5.30 points against a projected 14.14.
- ShrimpShackShooters has now won three games in a row.
- ShrimpShackShooters underachieved in the win, recording 98.1% of their projected 139.21, while Californication performed better than expected, beating their 87.90-point projection by 34.9%.
- ShrimpShackShooters is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 73.2% of their points from players they drafted.
- ShrimpShackShooters underachieved in the win, improving to 3-4 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Californication falls to 1-2 when beating their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.