Powered by Automated Insights Cesar's Team Rallies Against GreenAndYellow
- Cesar's Team
Cesar's Team (2-1, 323.82 points) got the win over GreenAndYellow (2-1, 278.28 points) 79.56 - 65.26, led by Peyton Manning with 24.76 points and LeSean McCoy who scored 21.80. Cesar's Team scored first and went into Sunday in front 28.00 - 0. That advantage slipped away after the early Sunday games and they trailed by 0.36. Cesar's Team closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
Smooth Moves by Cesar's Team
- LeSean McCoy had the third-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season with 21.80 points.
- Peyton Manning ranked seventh in the league in scoring this week with 24.76 points. It was also the fifth-highest score of any player on Cesar's Team this season.
- Cesar's Team was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Even with a zero from starter Josh Brown, Cesar's Team was still able to win.
- Cesar's Team won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GreenAndYellow
- Left Eric Decker on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 19.30 points, beating his scoring projection by 104.0%, which also led the team.
- GreenAndYellow had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Cesar's Team saw their RBs beat those on GreenAndYellow 30.90 - 13.30.
- Aaron Rodgers had a season-low 14.16 points against a projected 22.78 and scored below his projection for the first time this season.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense had a season-low 1.00 point against a projected 9.50 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- If Cesar's Team played GreenAndYellow every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Besides GreenAndYellow, Cesar's Team would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Cesar's Team would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as GreenAndYellow.
- Cesar's Team would be 14-13 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Cesar's Team, GreenAndYellow would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Cesar's Team would have lost to GreenAndYellow 100.10 - 98.18 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Cesar's Team, GreenAndYellow would be 0-2.
- If they played every team every week, GreenAndYellow would be 13-14.
- The St. Louis Rams Defense had a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 8.84 in the win and has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- Both of the wins this season for Cesar's Team have been comeback victories.
- Cesar's Team won by scoring 79.56 points, the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- The 14.30-point win by Cesar's Team beat the 6.12-point spread.
- Despite being on the winning team, Chris Johnson scored 9.10 points against a projected 12.96 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Two of the starters for Cesar's Team scored higher than the leading scorer for GreenAndYellow.
- GreenAndYellow scored 65.26 points, ranking them eighth in the league in scoring.
- Cesar's Team got the win despite Andre Johnson having a season-low 3.60 points and falling short of his projection for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cesar's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.