Powered by Automated Insights Bad B's Wins Against goodfellas, Grabs Eighth Place
- Bad B's
Bad B's got past goodfellas 90.00 - 74.00 due to A.J. Green who notched 21.50 points and the Dallas Cowboys Defense who scored 16.00. Bad B's met expectations and put up 5.3% more points than projected (85.50). goodfellas scored only 80.2% of a projected 92.25 points. Jamaal Charles led goodfellas with 16.30 points while Eli Manning racked up 12.50. Adding insult to injury, goodfellas got zero points from the Denver Broncos Defense. Bad B's (2-5, 598.10 points) inches up to eighth place and goodfellas (4-3, 695.28 points) stays in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Bad B's
- With 21.50 points, A.J. Green ranked third in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Terrance Williams had the eighth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 13.10 points.
- With 16.00 points versus a projected 7.45, the Dallas Cowboys Defense exceeded their scoring projection by 114.8%.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Bad B's was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by goodfellas
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Matthew Stafford on the bench. He scored 26.28 points, the seventh-highest score in the league this week.
- goodfellas picked up Eli Manning, who then fell short of his 17.29-point projection by scoring 12.50 points.
- goodfellas had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- goodfellas got a zero from the Denver Broncos Defense after expecting a projected 5.82-point total.
- Maurice Jones-Drew could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 52.3% of his 10.70-point projection with 5.60 points.
- Bad B's would be 2-5 if they played goodfellas every week.
- Besides goodfellas, Bad B's would have defeated four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as goodfellas, Bad B's would be 3-3.
- If Bad B's had played every team in the league each week, they would be 23-40.
- Besides Bad B's, goodfellas would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Bad B's would have lost to goodfellas 89.42 - 81.68 had they played each other last week.
- goodfellas would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Bad B's.
- If they played every team every week, goodfellas would be 40-23.
- All three of the losses for goodfellas this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Bad B's snapped their five-game losing streak with the win.
- Bad B's had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 16.00 points.
- goodfellas could not extend their three-game win streak.
- goodfellas had their lowest output of the season with 74.00 points.
- The WRs on Bad B's collectively had their best week of the season with 36.20 points.
- Garrett Graham did little to help Bad B's, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 3.80 points against a projected 5.40.
- Bad B's overachieved and improves to 2-0 when doing so, while goodfellas fell short of their projection. They are now 1-1 when scoring less than expected.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Bad B's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.