Powered by Automated Insights Otto 60 Beats Chims, Boots Them from Top Spot
- Otto 60
Otto 60 (eighth place, 2-4, 604.96 points) pushes Chims (4-2, 739.04 points) out of the league's top spot after beating them 95.78 - 73.20. Chims had a lackluster showing and ranked 10th in points this week. While each team failed to meet expectations, Otto 60 scored 90.1% of a projected 106.33 points to get the win. Chims suffered a dramatic drop in scoring from last week's 161.84 - 91.26 win against BradysBunch5. Adding insult to injury, Chims got goose eggs from both Cecil Shorts III and Jimmy Graham.
Smooth Moves by Otto 60
- The 15.10 points scored by LeSean McCoy was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Josh Gordon ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 12.60 points.
- Otto 60 was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- By scoring 9.00 points, David Akers beat his 7.30 projected points by 23.3%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Chims
- Did not start Denarius Moore, who scored 14.20 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 95.7%.
- Should have started Robert Griffin III, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 14.54 against a projected 20.66.
- Chims tried to fight through 2 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- Tony Romo scored a season-low 9.80 points, 48.3% of his projected 20.30, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Matt Forte had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 11.10 points and recorded only 77.5% of his 14.32-point projection.
- Otto 60 would be 2-4 if they played Chims every week.
- Besides Chims, Otto 60 would have defeated six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Chims, Otto 60 would be 1-4.
- If Otto 60 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 22-32.
- Chims would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Otto 60 would have lost to Chims 161.84 - 90.00 had they played each other last week.
- Chims would be 4-1 if they played the same schedule as Otto 60.
- If they played every team every week, Chims would be 38-16.
- Chims was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 73.20 points.
- Otto 60 underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 95.78 points against a projected 106.33 this week.
- Chims had their four-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- The WRs on Chims collectively had their worst week of the season with only 16.50 points.
- Although Otto 60 won, it was no thanks to DeMarco Murray, who scored 11.00 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for Chims.
- Otto 60 won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 1-4 when doing so. Chims also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 0-2 in such games.
- The 22.58-point margin of victory by Otto 60 was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Otto 60
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.