Powered by Automated Insights ashby's Great Team Picks Up Victory over Michael's Team, Takes Over First Place
- ashby's Great Team
- Michael's Team
ashby's Great Team earned their third consecutive win when they beat Michael's Team 76.44 - 59.76. They got a lift from Matt Ryan, who led the team with 16.24 points and Adrian Peterson who got 15.50. The streak is due in part to ashby's Great Team having the third-highest scoring output in the league at 102.39 points per matchup. To make matters worse, Michael's Team got zero points from Kellen Winslow. Michael's Team stays in 10th place with a 0-3 record. ashby's Great Team stays unbeaten and in the top spot after having run over Pack Attack (133.16 - 91.32) and BIGTIME (97.56 - 87.38).
Smooth Moves by ashby's Great Team
- The 14.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- ashby's Great Team was still able to pull out a win with only 1 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- The 15.50 points scored by Adrian Peterson was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for ashby's Great Team.
- The 16.24 points scored by Matt Ryan led the team.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Michael's Team
- Left Jimmy Graham on the bench, where he ranked fourth in the league in scoring with 25.40 points.
- Doug Martin scored 10.80 points against a projected 15.08 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Michael's Team had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 14.00 - 1.00 to ashby's Great Team.
- Aaron Rodgers had a season-low 14.16 points against a projected 22.78 and scored below his projection for the first time this season.
- After a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 6.72, the Houston Texans Defense has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- ashby's Great Team would be 2-1 if they played Michael's Team every week.
- Besides Michael's Team, ashby's Great Team would have defeated four other teams this week.
- ashby's Great Team would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Michael's Team.
- If ashby's Great Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 18-9.
- Besides ashby's Great Team, Michael's Team would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- ashby's Great Team would have lost to Michael's Team 102.40 - 97.56 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as ashby's Great Team, Michael's Team would be 1-1.
- Michael's Team would be 8-19 if they played every team every week.
- ashby's Great Team won by scoring 76.44 points, the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Chris Johnson scored 9.10 points against a projected 12.96 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 16.68 points.
- ashby's Great Team had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Michael's Team.
- Michael's Team ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- Brian Hartline was on the losing team, but still had the 10th-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 11.60 points.
- Nate Burleson did his best in the loss, ranking 10th among all WRs in the league with 11.60 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Martellus Bennett had a season-low 1.00 point against a projected 6.13 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- ashby's Great Team
- Michael's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.