Powered by Automated Insights Horn Dogs Rocks Rhonda's Team to Capture Fifth Place
- Horn Dogs
- Rhonda's Team
Horn Dogs took advantage of 26 points from Robert Griffin III, destroying Rhonda's Team, 123 - 77. It was the second blowout win on the season for Horn Dogs. Rhonda's Team was done in by a huge drop in scoring from last week's 216 - 101 win against chris's Tip-Top Team. On top of the loss, Rhonda's Team got goose eggs from both Jay Cutler and the Denver Broncos Defense. Horn Dogs (3-3-1, 941 points) climbs into fifth place and Rhonda's Team (4-3, 983 points) drops to third place.
Smooth Moves by Horn Dogs
- The 26 points scored by Robert Griffin III ranked seventh in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- Picked up Steven Hauschka, who beat his scoring projection by 73.6%, with 13 points against a projected 7.49.
- With 18 points, Jamaal Charles ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The 15 points scored by Julius Thomas was the fourth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- Dwayne Bowe exceeded scoring projections by 40.8%, with 11 points against a projected 7.81.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Rhonda's Team
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 16 points scored by DeAndre Hopkins on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 90.2%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Rhonda's Team had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Rhonda's Team tried to fight through 2 of their 10 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- Arian Foster had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 1 point and recorded only 6.4% of his 15.67-point projection.
- With 3 points, Larry Fitzgerald had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 20.2% of his 14.86 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Horn Dogs would be 4-3 if they played Rhonda's Team every week.
- Besides Rhonda's Team, Horn Dogs would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Horn Dogs would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Rhonda's Team.
- Horn Dogs would be 29-33-1 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Horn Dogs, Rhonda's Team would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Horn Dogs would have lost to Rhonda's Team 216 - 121 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Horn Dogs, Rhonda's Team would be 3-3.
- If they played every team every week, Rhonda's Team would be 33-29-1.
- The 123 points by Horn Dogs was their lowest winning score of the season.
- Horn Dogs got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 27 points this week.
- Rhonda's Team saw their three-game win streak come to an end.
- The WRs on Rhonda's Team collectively had their worst week of the season with only 19 points.
- Horn Dogs inflicted some pain in the big win and is now 2-1 in blowouts this year.
- It was quite a beating for Rhonda's Team, who now is 1-2 in blowouts this year.
- Horn Dogs is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 77.2% of their points from players they drafted.
- Rhonda's Team scored 77 points, ranking them ninth in the league in scoring.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Horn Dogs
- Rhonda's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.