Powered by Automated Insights Horn Dogs Picks Up Win Against david's Team, Climbs to Fourth Place
- Horn Dogs
- david's Team
david's Team struggled to put up points this week and lost to Horn Dogs 116 - 93. The win was an answer to a 168 - 114 shellacking by david's Team in Week 4. david's Team was led by Steven Jackson with 21 points and Matt Forte who scored 17. The gap could have been wider, Horn Dogs had a starter score zero points (Julius Thomas). Horn Dogs (7-5-1, 1,693 points) climbs into fourth place and david's Team (7-6, 1,747 points) drops to fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Horn Dogs
- Put WR Terrance Williams on the bench, where he scored 3 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Put K Dan Bailey on the bench, where he had the lowest K score on the team with 7 points.
- Andre Johnson had the ninth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 20 points.
- Steven Hauschka has now overachieved in four straight games after scoring 10 points against a projected 7.36.
- Robert Griffin III led the team in scoring for the third time this season with 20 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by david's Team
- david's Team left the 20 points scored by Greg Jennings on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 184.9%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Left the Green Bay Packers Defense on the bench, where they scored 11 points and beat their projected point total by 143.4%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- 9 of the 10 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Kenbrell Thompkins was last in the matchup in scoring, finishing below his projection for the sixth time this season with 2 points against a projected 8.65.
- Steve Smith has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 8 points versus a projected 13.33.
- If Horn Dogs played david's Team every week, they would be 5-8 this season.
- Horn Dogs would have beaten only two other teams besides david's Team this week.
- Horn Dogs would be 5-6 if they played the same schedule as david's Team.
- If Horn Dogs had played every team in the league each week, they would be 57-59-1.
- david's Team would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Horn Dogs would have lost to david's Team 104 - 81.
- david's Team would be 7-4 if they played the same schedule as Horn Dogs.
- david's Team would be 67-50 if they played every team every week.
- With the loss, david's Team has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back four straight games.
- With 93 points, david's Team was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- david's Team scored 93 points against a projected 127.90 and underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- The 116 points by Horn Dogs was their lowest winning score of the season.
- david's Team got a combined 38 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Hakeem Nicks scored 5 points against a projected 10.99 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in six straight games.
- The drafted players on Horn Dogs put up 85.3% of the team's points this week.
- Horn Dogs underachieved in the win, improving to 2-5 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while david's Team falls to 2-4 when scoring below their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Horn Dogs
- david's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.