Powered by Automated Insights BustALuckOnYourFace Rips Apart UthinkURteamSucks??? who Loses Fifth Straight
BustALuckOnYourFace crushed UthinkURteamSucks??? 123 - 66 while also putting up the second-highest score of the week. UthinkURteamSucks??? is headed for a lost season and is winless. UthinkURteamSucks??? was led by Austin Pettis with 16 points and the Cincinnati Bengals Defense who scored 15. BustALuckOnYourFace (3-2, 521 points) remains in fifth place and UthinkURteamSucks??? (0-5, 331 points) stays mired in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by BustALuckOnYourFace
- Justin Tucker had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 18 points.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense brought in 22 points, which was good enough to rank ninth in the league in scoring this week and fifth-best of any player on BustALuckOnYourFace this season.
- BustALuckOnYourFace had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Rueben Randle ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 21 points.
- With 14 points, Hakeem Nicks had his highest score of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 89.7%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by UthinkURteamSucks???
- Did not start T.Y. Hilton, who ranked fourth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 271.4%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- David Wilson has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 7 points against a projected 9.06 this week.
- Colin Kaepernick scored 9 points against a projected 15.71 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- UthinkURteamSucks??? would have welcomed more points at WR, where BustALuckOnYourFace topped them 38 - 19.
- UthinkURteamSucks??? fell short at the K position, getting outscored 18 - 7 by BustALuckOnYourFace.
- BustALuckOnYourFace would be 5-0 if they played UthinkURteamSucks??? every week.
- BustALuckOnYourFace would have beaten nine other teams besides UthinkURteamSucks??? this week.
- BustALuckOnYourFace would have defeated UthinkURteamSucks??? 114 - 82 had they played each other last week.
- BustALuckOnYourFace would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as UthinkURteamSucks???.
- BustALuckOnYourFace would be 37-18 if they played every team every week.
- UthinkURteamSucks??? would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as BustALuckOnYourFace, UthinkURteamSucks??? would be 0-4.
- UthinkURteamSucks??? would be 4-51 if they played every team every week.
- BustALuckOnYourFace had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for UthinkURteamSucks???.
- It was the third time this season that UthinkURteamSucks??? has had the lowest score in the league.
- BustALuckOnYourFace had their highest score of the season and the fifth-highest in the league this season with 123 points.
- The 57-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for BustALuckOnYourFace and fourth-largest in the league this season.
- The 38 points by the WRs on BustALuckOnYourFace was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- UthinkURteamSucks??? remains winless in blowout games this season, falling to 0-3.
- BustALuckOnYourFace overachieved and improves to 3-1 when doing so, while UthinkURteamSucks??? fell short of their projection. They are now 0-3 when scoring less than expected.
- UthinkURteamSucks??? is in last place in the standings, the fourth week that they have found themselves there this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.