Powered by Automated Insights Ken's Team Tramples 49ers Fan for Life, Climbs to Fifth Place
- Ken's Team
- 49ers Fan for Life
Ken's Team picked up 22.00 points from the San Francisco 49ers Defense and 18.10 from Jason Witten to wallop 49ers Fan for Life 103.96 - 65.32. The beating was the second blowout of the year for Ken's Team. 49ers Fan for Life, coming off a 109.46 - 84.88 win against Da Bears!, saw their scoring drop substantially this week. To make matters worse, 49ers Fan for Life got zero points from Blair Walsh. Ken's Team (3-2, 500.74 points) climbs into fifth place while 49ers Fan for Life (2-3, 408.06 points) sinks into ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Ken's Team
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense had 22.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the third-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- With 18.10 points, Jason Witten ranked second in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- With 12.10 points, Golden Tate ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Ken's Team exceeded their projected points.
- The 11.00 points scored by Rashard Mendenhall outpaced his 8.72-point scoring projection by 26.2%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by 49ers Fan for Life
- Left James Jones on the bench, where he scored 18.70 points to beat his scoring projection by 128.2%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Left Ray Rice on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 20.20 points.
- The 9.82 points scored by Cam Newton was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 56.2% of his 17.48 projected points this week.
- After a season-low 0.10 points against a projected 3.35, Montee Ball has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Only 3 of the 9 starters on 49ers Fan for Life underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Ken's Team would be 3-2 if they played 49ers Fan for Life every week.
- Ken's Team would have beaten six other teams besides 49ers Fan for Life this week.
- Ken's Team would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as 49ers Fan for Life.
- If Ken's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 19-26.
- 49ers Fan for Life would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Ken's Team would have lost to 49ers Fan for Life 109.46 - 100.90 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ken's Team, 49ers Fan for Life would be 1-3.
- 49ers Fan for Life would be 10-35 if they played every team every week.
- Ken's Team had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for 49ers Fan for Life.
- It was the sixth-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 38.64 points.
- 49ers Fan for Life was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 65.32 points.
- The 26.20 points by the RBs on Ken's Team was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Ken's Team remains undefeated in blowout games this season, improving to 2-0.
- 49ers Fan for Life had their worst loss of the season, losing by 38.64 points.
- Torrey Smith did his best in the loss, ranking ninth among all WRs in the league with 12.10 points.
- Darren Sproles was on the winning team, but scored a season-low 4.10 points, only 40.2% of his 10.20-point projection, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ken's Team
- 49ers Fan for Life
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.