Powered by Automated Insights Ken's Team Pulls Off Upset Against Tomas Evangelista, Moves Up to Seventh Place
- Ken's Team
- Tomas Evangelista
Ken's Team overcame a 32.98-point projected spread to beat Tomas Evangelista, 100.90 - 90.28 for the upset. They benefited from a team-leading 24.20 points from Darren Sproles and 22.40 from Victor Cruz. With this loss, Tomas Evangelista scored 85.9% of their projected points, and has now failed to meet projections for three weeks running. Tomas Evangelista was led by Frank Gore with 19.30 points and the Seattle Seahawks Defense who scored 17.00. The gap could have been wider, Ken's Team had a starter score zero points (Aaron Rodgers). Ken's Team (2-2, 396.78 points) climbs into seventh place while Tomas Evangelista (2-2, 429.98 points) drops to fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Ken's Team
- David Akers had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 18.00 points.
- Darren Sproles had the second-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season with 24.20 points.
- Victor Cruz had 22.40 points, the second-highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With 13.00 points, the San Francisco 49ers Defense had their highest output of the season and beat their projected point total by a season-high 62.2%.
- Even with a zero from starter Aaron Rodgers, Ken's Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Tomas Evangelista
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 21.20 points scored by Greg Jennings on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 239.3%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Darren McFadden was last on the team in scoring with 2.90 points, 20.3% of his projected 14.30, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- With 5.10 points against a projected 11.54, A.J. Green did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- Colin Kaepernick has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 13.78 points against a projected 19.53 this week.
- Tomas Evangelista would have welcomed more points at WR, where Ken's Team topped them 32.20 - 14.70.
- Ken's Team would be 1-3 if they played Tomas Evangelista every week.
- Ken's Team would have beaten only two other teams besides Tomas Evangelista this week.
- Ken's Team would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Tomas Evangelista.
- If Ken's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 12-24.
- Tomas Evangelista would have lost to six other teams besides Ken's Team this week.
- Ken's Team would have lost to Tomas Evangelista 83.34 - 74.66 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ken's Team, Tomas Evangelista would be 1-2.
- Tomas Evangelista would be 17-19 if they played every team every week.
- Tomas Evangelista has now scored below their projected points for the last three weeks.
- In the loss, Tomas Evangelista had the seventh-highest losing score in the league this season with 90.28 points.
- Both of the wins this season for Ken's Team have been upset victories.
- At 10.62 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- The RBs on Tomas Evangelista collectively had their worst week of the season with only 31.60 points.
- The 25.60 points by the RBs on Ken's Team was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Ken's Team beat Tomas Evangelista at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Tomas Evangelista.
- Despite being on the winning team, Jason Witten scored 4.30 points against a projected 9.06 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ken's Team
- Tomas Evangelista
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.