Powered by Automated Insights Tomas Evangelista Comes Back to Nip Ken's Team, Moves to Seventh Place
- Tomas Evangelista
- Ken's Team
Tomas Evangelista (4-9, 1,211.50 points) was able to sneak by Ken's Team, 85.30 - 84.38, despite scoring just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week. Tomas Evangelista got lucky, but also came close to hitting their 93.19-point season average (91.5%). Luck hasn't always been on their side. They've also had the misfortune of two tough losses this season, losing even though they scored near the top of the league in points. It was a painful outing for Ken's Team, who fell to 4-9 (1,098.46 points) while also ending up ninth in points.
Smooth Moves by Tomas Evangelista
- A.J. Green scored 14.30 points, the seventh-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 13.00 points scored versus a projected 9.12, the Seattle Seahawks Defense has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
- Colin Kaepernick led the team in scoring for the fourth time this season with 17.10 points.
- Tomas Evangelista had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (6 out of 9).
- Montee Ball scored 12.10 points and beat his scoring projection by 80.4%, which led the team.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ken's Team
- 7 of the starters on Ken's Team underperformed versus their projections.
- Steve Smith has now failed to reach his projection for six straight games. This week he scored 5.10 points versus a projected 8.85.
- Danny Woodhead fell short of his scoring projection with 3.50 points, just 39.5% of his projected 8.86.
- Ken's Team was let down by their RBs, who both failed to reach their projections.
- If Tomas Evangelista played Ken's Team every week, they would be 9-4 this season.
- Besides Ken's Team, Tomas Evangelista would have beaten only one other team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ken's Team, Tomas Evangelista would be 6-5.
- If Tomas Evangelista had played every team in the league each week, they would be 48-69.
- Besides Tomas Evangelista, Ken's Team would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Tomas Evangelista would have lost to Ken's Team 93.76 - 56.70.
- If they played the same schedule as Tomas Evangelista, Ken's Team would be 3-8.
- If they played every team every week, Ken's Team would be 35-82.
- Ken's Team has lost seven straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- Tomas Evangelista underachieved for the ninth time this season, including the last five weeks in a row, scoring 85.30 points against a projected 86.12 this week.
- Nick Foles beat his projection for the third straight week. His 23.68 points ranked ninth in the league this week.
- The 0.92-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Frank Gore did little to help Tomas Evangelista, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 8.90 points against a projected 13.61.
- Nick Folk scored 3.00 points against a projected 6.26 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Ken's Team got 19.50 points from their TEs, the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this week.
- With the win, Tomas Evangelista improves to 1-1 in close games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tomas Evangelista
- Ken's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.