Powered by Automated Insights RaiderGirl Gets Comeback over Bob's Majestic Team and Stays Undefeated in the Series
- Bob's Majestic Team
RaiderGirl beat Bob's Majestic Team 141.40 - 102.60 to remain undefeated against them in two matchups. They also earned a playoff berth in the process. Bob's Majestic Team doesn't hold up against RaiderGirl, who has an average margin of victory of 37.02 points when they play. That's significantly larger than their 20.82-point average margin of victory for the season. Furthermore, RaiderGirl put it to their opponent this week, and scored the fifth-highest point total in the league this season. This brings their average score in the series to 139.46 points, 138.0% of their season average. This week, Josh Gordon was the team leader, grabbing 38.10 points. It was quite an upgrade over the 23.10 points Arian Foster got the last time these teams played. Adding insult to injury, Bob's Majestic Team had two starters score zero points (Doug Martin and Owen Daniels). RaiderGirl defeated Bob's Majestic Team 137.52 - 102.28 in Week 4.
Smooth Moves by RaiderGirl
- Josh Gordon had 38.10 points, the second-highest WR score of the week and the third-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Russell Wilson ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 29.10 points, his highest output of the season.
- Benched Case Keenum, who had the lowest QB score on the team with 16.48 points.
- Was smart to sit the Denver Broncos Defense this week, which had 1.00 point, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- Benched RB Pierre Thomas, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 2.10.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bob's Majestic Team
- Left Eric Decker on the bench, where he led the league in scoring with 41.40 points and beat his scoring projection by 365.4%, which also led the league.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for Bob's Majestic Team.
- Bob's Majestic Team would have welcomed more points at WR, where RaiderGirl topped them 50.20 - 22.70.
- The Arizona Cardinals Defense did not meet their 9.56-point projection this week, the sixth time that's happened this season. Their 5.00 points were also a season-low.
- Bob's Majestic Team had only 3 of their 9 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- If RaiderGirl played Bob's Majestic Team every week, they would be 8-5 this season.
- RaiderGirl would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, RaiderGirl would have defeated Bob's Majestic Team 113.56 - 73.38.
- RaiderGirl would be 6-5 if they played the same schedule as Bob's Majestic Team.
- If RaiderGirl had played every team in the league each week, they would be 70-47.
- Bob's Majestic Team would have lost to four other teams besides RaiderGirl this week.
- If they played the same schedule as RaiderGirl, Bob's Majestic Team would be 5-6.
- Bob's Majestic Team would be 48-69 if they played every team every week.
- Four of the 10 losses for Bob's Majestic Team this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- RaiderGirl had a league-high for the week with 141.40 points, which is the fifth-highest score in the league this season.
- Bob's Majestic Team scored 102.60 points and lost. It is the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- RaiderGirl had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 38.80 points.
- The WRs on RaiderGirl collectively had their best week of the season with 50.20 points.
- RaiderGirl beat Bob's Majestic Team at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Bob's Majestic Team.
- With the win, RaiderGirl remains undefeated in comeback games this season, improving to 3-0.
- Bob's Majestic Team remains winless in comeback games this season, falling to 0-2.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Bob's Majestic Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.