Powered by Automated Insights Da Bears! Inches Past 49ers Fan for Life, Makes It Nine in a Row
- Da Bears!
- 49ers Fan for Life
Da Bears! picked up their ninth win in as many matchups when they slipped by 49ers Fan for Life 120.92 - 118.32, recording the second-highest point total in the league this week. Since the streak started in Week 5, Da Bears! has moved from third place to claim the top spot in the league. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the highest overall point total in the league, averaging 110.29 points per matchup. 49ers Fan for Life goes to 4-9 and falls to ninth place. Da Bears! has not had a loss since Week 4 and goes to 11-2.
Smooth Moves by Da Bears!
- The 33.82 points scored by Peyton Manning was the highest QB score of the week and is the sixth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Ben Tate had 28.20 points, the highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Sat Knowshon Moreno, who scored 15.00 points, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
- Reggie Bush had 22.20 points, the third-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- The 13.20 points scored by Larry Fitzgerald was the 10th-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by 49ers Fan for Life
- With 2.00 points, the New England Patriots Defense was last on the team in scoring and got only 16.6% of their 12.02 projected points, their lowest percentage of the season.
- Only 3 of the 9 starters on 49ers Fan for Life underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- The 5.90 points scored by Antonio Brown was just 49.9% of his 11.82-point projection.
- If Da Bears! played 49ers Fan for Life every week, they would be 11-2 this season.
- Besides 49ers Fan for Life, Da Bears! would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Da Bears! would have defeated 49ers Fan for Life 116.50 - 91.76 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as 49ers Fan for Life, Da Bears! would be 7-4.
- Da Bears! would be 84-33 if they played every team every week.
- 49ers Fan for Life would have lost to just one other team besides Da Bears! this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Da Bears!, 49ers Fan for Life would be 5-6.
- 49ers Fan for Life would be 36-81 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the 11 wins for Da Bears! this season have come despite their opponent scoring higher than their season average.
- Luck has not been with 49ers Fan for Life, as six of their nine losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- 49ers Fan for Life scored 118.32 points against a projected 97.18 and beat their scoring projection for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- 49ers Fan for Life scored 118.32 points and lost. It is the second-highest losing score in the league this season.
- With the win, Da Bears! has a nine-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Despite playing on the losing team, Cam Newton ranked fifth in the league in scoring with 29.32 points against a projected 19.90 and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- The 2.60-point win by Da Bears! failed to cover the 6.15-point spread.
- The 28.70 points by the RBs on 49ers Fan for Life was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Da Bears!
- 49ers Fan for Life
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.