Powered by Automated Insights JMG's Expert Team Handles Dennis's Team, Moves Up to Fourth Place
- JMG's Expert Team
- Dennis's Team
JMG's Expert Team took advantage of 28.20 points from DeMarco Murray and 18.00 from Jamaal Charles, crushing Dennis's Team 112.80 - 70.98. The beatdown was an answer to a 125.04 - 105.98 comeback by Dennis's Team in Week 4. Fred Jackson led Dennis's Team with 19.80 points while Philip Rivers racked up 13.48. JMG's Expert Team (7-6, 1,333.82 points) climbs into fourth place while Dennis's Team (6-7, 1,256.84 points) stays in sixth place.
Smooth Moves by JMG's Expert Team
- DeMarco Murray had 28.20 points, the highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Was smart to sit the Kansas City Chiefs Defense this week, which had 6.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- The 17.00 points scored by the Miami Dolphins Defense, which JMG's Expert Team picked up this week, beat their projected point total of 11.65 by 45.9%.
- Jamaal Charles had the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 18.00 points.
- Steven Hauschka has now overachieved in four straight games after scoring 10.00 points against a projected 7.36.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dennis's Team
- Should have started Matt Ryan, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 16.14 against a projected 18.27.
- 7 of the starters on Dennis's Team underperformed versus their projections.
- Jordy Nelson was last on the team in scoring with 1.40 points, 13.8% of his projected 10.11, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- The RBs for Dennis's Team got outscored 62.50 - 29.40 by the RBs for JMG's Expert Team.
- Dennis's Team had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 10.00 - 5.00 to JMG's Expert Team.
- If JMG's Expert Team played Dennis's Team every week, they would be 9-4 this season.
- Besides Dennis's Team, JMG's Expert Team would have defeated five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Dennis's Team, JMG's Expert Team would be 6-5.
- JMG's Expert Team would be 74-43 if they played every team every week.
- Dennis's Team would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, JMG's Expert Team would have lost to Dennis's Team 92.98 - 74.22.
- If they played the same schedule as JMG's Expert Team, Dennis's Team would be 5-6.
- Dennis's Team would be 59-58 if they played every team every week.
- Five of the seven losses for Dennis's Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- JMG's Expert Team won by the largest margin of victory in the league (41.82 points) for the second time this season.
- Dennis's Team lost by the biggest margin of the week for the first time this season.
- It was the lowest score of the season for Dennis's Team. Their 70.98 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- Pierre Garcon had a season-low 4.10 points against a projected 10.25 in the win and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- With the win, JMG's Expert Team snapped their three-game losing streak.
- Dennis's Team falls to 1-2 in blowout games this season.
- JMG's Expert Team inflicted some pain in the big win and is now 2-2 in blowouts this year.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- JMG's Expert Team
- Dennis's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.