Powered by Automated Insights Wesley's Team Wins Against Molly's Team, Remains Unbeaten in Series
- Wesley's Team
- Molly's Team
Wesley's Team remains undefeated in two matchups against Molly's Team with a 104.20 - 91.50 win. This week, Adrian Peterson was the key difference, picking up 21.10 points. That's still quite a drop-off from Drew Brees, who led all players with 32.72 points the last time these teams met. With Eddie Royal delivering zero points for Wesley's Team, the margin wasn't as big as it could have been. This is the smallest margin of victory for Wesley's Team in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Molly's Team 114.52 - 64.64 in Week 4.
Smooth Moves by Wesley's Team
- Rob Gronkowski had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 18.70.
- The 21.10 points scored by Adrian Peterson was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Steven Jackson scored 20.40 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Stephen Gostkowski had his highest output of the season with 14.00 points against a projected 8.34 and has now overachieved in seven straight games.
- Wesley's Team had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Molly's Team
- Left Tom Brady on the bench, where he led the matchup in scoring with 21.84 points.
- Tony Romo scored 12.90 points against a projected 19.88 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- It was a bad week at RB for Molly's Team, who was outscored at the position 53.92 - 25.70 by Wesley's Team.
- It was not a good week for Molly's Team at TE, where they were beaten 18.70 - 8.50.
- Molly's Team fell short at the K position, getting outscored 14.00 - 5.00 by Wesley's Team.
- If Wesley's Team played Molly's Team every week, they would be 8-5 this season.
- Wesley's Team would have beaten four other teams besides Molly's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Wesley's Team would have defeated Molly's Team 107.52 - 102.36.
- Wesley's Team would be 6-5 if they played the same schedule as Molly's Team.
- If Wesley's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 73-44.
- Besides Wesley's Team, Molly's Team would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Molly's Team would be 5-6 if they played the same schedule as Wesley's Team.
- If they played every team every week, Molly's Team would be 58-59.
- Three of the six losses for Molly's Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The top players for Wesley's Team were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Molly's Team.
- Molly's Team scored 91.50 points and lost. It is their highest losing score of the season.
- Drew Brees had a season-low 7.78 points against a projected 20.44 in the win and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Molly's Team had their six-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- The RBs on Wesley's Team collectively had their best week of the season with 53.92 points.
- Wes Welker did little to help Wesley's Team, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 3.80 points against a projected 10.82.
- The drafted players on Wesley's Team put up 88.1% of the team's points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Wesley's Team
- Molly's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.