Powered by Automated Insights RaiderGirl Gets Victory over Ken's Team, Remains Undefeated Against Them
- Ken's Team
RaiderGirl defeated Ken's Team 113.56 - 91.76 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. This week, Josh Gordon was the difference, getting 29.70 points. It was even higher than the 25.40 points Jimmy Graham got the last time these teams played. On top of the loss, Ken's Team had a starter score zero points (Darren Sproles). This is the largest margin for RaiderGirl in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Ken's Team 88.58 - 74.66 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by RaiderGirl
- Josh Gordon scored 29.70 points, the highest of any player on RaiderGirl this season.
- Jimmy Graham had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 16.00.
- The Denver Broncos Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 14.00 points.
- Put WR DeAndre Hopkins on the bench, where he scored 0.80 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Andre Brown had the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.80 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ken's Team
- Victor Cruz was last in the matchup in scoring and achieved only 5.8% of his projected point total, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Ken's Team would have welcomed more points at WR, where RaiderGirl topped them 38.30 - 7.60.
- David Akers did not meet his 8.65 projected points and has now underperformed versus projections for five straight weeks. He also scored a season-low 3.00 points.
- Ken's Team was not able to win even though only 3 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Left Darren Sproles in the starting lineup and he scored 0 points.
- RaiderGirl would be 9-3 if they played Ken's Team every week.
- RaiderGirl would have beaten seven other teams besides Ken's Team this week.
- RaiderGirl would have defeated Ken's Team 84.20 - 74.70 had they played each other last week.
- RaiderGirl would be 7-3 if they played the same schedule as Ken's Team.
- If RaiderGirl had played every team in the league each week, they would be 61-47.
- Besides RaiderGirl, Ken's Team would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as RaiderGirl, Ken's Team would be 4-6.
- If they played every team every week, Ken's Team would be 32-75-1.
- Three of the eight losses for Ken's Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- In the loss, Ken's Team had their highest losing score of the season with 91.76 points.
- Ken's Team has lost six straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- RaiderGirl did not cover the 30.73-point spread, winning by 21.80 points.
- In the loss, the San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 13.00 points against a projected 7.44 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Despite being on the winning team, Dez Bryant scored 8.60 points against a projected 11.93 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Ken's Team got 26.70 points from their TEs, the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this week.
- The highest-scoring group of WRs in the league this week was on RaiderGirl, which got 38.30 points from the position.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ken's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.