Powered by Automated Insights Da Bears! Punishes JMG's Expert Team for Eighth Straight Win
- Da Bears!
- JMG's Expert Team
Da Bears! laid waste to JMG's Expert Team 116.50 - 74.22 while also putting up the highest point total this week. With the win, Da Bears! clinches a playoff spot. This beatdown was revenge for a Week 3 113.96 - 97.56 loss to JMG's Expert Team. JMG's Expert Team (6-6, 1,221.02 points) drops to fifth place while Da Bears! (10-2, 1,312.90 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by Da Bears!
- Knowshon Moreno had 29.00 points, the highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The 17.00 points scored by Sebastian Janikowski was the highest K score of the week and is the fifth-highest K score in the league this season.
- Took Robbie Gould out of the starting lineup, who scored 3.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting K.
- The 17.70 points scored by Brandon Marshall was the fourth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 17.60 points, Larry Fitzgerald ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by JMG's Expert Team
- JMG's Expert Team picked up Adam Vinatieri, who then fell short of his 8.87-point projection by scoring 3.00 points.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense scored the fewest points in the league with -3.00 against a projected 10.24 and underachieved for the fourth time this season.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Da Bears! won the K position battle, beating JMG's Expert Team 17.00 - 3.00.
- JMG's Expert Team could have used more points from the TE position, where Da Bears! beat them 11.50 - 4.60.
- If Da Bears! played JMG's Expert Team every week, they would be 7-5 this season.
- Da Bears! would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Da Bears! would be 6-4 if they played the same schedule as JMG's Expert Team.
- If Da Bears! had played every team in the league each week, they would be 76-32.
- Besides Da Bears!, JMG's Expert Team would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Da Bears! would have lost to JMG's Expert Team 99.18 - 87.42 had they played each other last week.
- JMG's Expert Team would be 7-3 if they played the same schedule as Da Bears!.
- JMG's Expert Team would be 68-40 if they played every team every week.
- JMG's Expert Team has lost six times and four of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Da Bears! had the week's largest margin of victory (42.28 points) for the third time this season.
- Da Bears! is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning eight straight games.
- This was the first time this season that JMG's Expert Team lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- The 116.50 points by Da Bears! led the league. It is the fourth time they have led the league in scoring this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Ben Tate scored 2.70 points against a projected 15.45 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- It was quite a beating for JMG's Expert Team, who now is 1-2 in blowouts this year.
- The loss was the third in a row for JMG's Expert Team.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Da Bears!
- JMG's Expert Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.