Powered by Automated Insights Duh Boys Waxes Patriots3 who Loses Third Straight
- Duh Boys
Duh Boys got the second-highest point total this week to destroy Patriots3 130.60 - 77.66. Patriots3 has had a bad run and is on a three-game losing streak. Patriots3 was done in by a drop in scoring from last week's 127.78 - 122.68 loss against Ravens52. Adding insult to injury, Patriots3 had three starters put up zeroes. Duh Boys (3-4, 858.30 points) remains in sixth place and Patriots3 (1-6, 766.20 points) is still looking up at everyone from last place.
Smooth Moves by Duh Boys
- With 29.60 points, Aaron Rodgers ranked sixth in the league in scoring.
- Was smart to sit the Denver Broncos Defense this week, which had -2.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- Frank Gore had 22.40 points, the second-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- With 13.60 points, Danny Woodhead ranked eighth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The Green Bay Packers Defense has now overachieved in five straight games after scoring 11.00 points against a projected 6.55.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Patriots3
- Did not start the San Diego Chargers Defense, which scored 17.00 points and beat their projected point total by a team-leading 40.6%.
- With 1.10 points, Arian Foster was last on the team in scoring and got only 8.2% of his 13.48 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- 3 of the 12 starters scored zero points for Patriots3.
- The RBs for Patriots3 got outscored 36.00 - 17.50 by the RBs for Duh Boys.
- The WRs on Patriots3 let them down, resulting in an 18.60 - 8.90 difference at the position.
- Duh Boys would be 4-3 if they played Patriots3 every week.
- Duh Boys would have beaten five other teams besides Patriots3 this week.
- Duh Boys would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Patriots3.
- Duh Boys would be 25-24 if they played every team every week.
- Patriots3 would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Duh Boys would have lost to Patriots3 122.68 - 90.50.
- Patriots3 would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Duh Boys.
- If they played every team every week, Patriots3 would be 15-34.
- Patriots3 has lost six times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- With the loss, Patriots3 has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back three straight games.
- Duh Boys won by scoring 130.60 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- It was the second time this season that Patriots3 has had the lowest score in the league.
- The 52.94-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for Duh Boys and third-largest in the league this season.
- The 36.00 points by the RBs on Duh Boys was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The 8.90 total points by the WRs on Patriots3 was their lowest WR output this season.
- Duh Boys had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Patriots3.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Duh Boys
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.