Powered by Automated Insights Lyin Lions Goes Crazy on Ravens52
- Lyin Lions
Lyin Lions destroyed Ravens52 167.28 - 109.46 while also putting up the highest point total this season. It was a grand beatdown, and the 57.82-point margin of victory was the second-highest recorded in the league this season. Ravens52 was led by Matt Forte with 28.90 points and Cam Newton who scored 16.76. Lyin Lions (4-3, 959.26 points) remains in third place and Ravens52 (2-5, 823.38 points) stays down in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Lyin Lions
- Calvin Johnson had 27.50 points, the highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Acquired the Carolina Panthers Defense, which exceeded their scoring projection by 129.9%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Adam Vinatieri scored 15.00 points, the highest K score in the league this week.
- With 32.28 points, Matthew Stafford ranked third in the league in scoring.
- Put WR Torrey Smith on the bench, where he scored 6.10 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ravens52
- Left Russell Wilson on the bench, where he ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 26.30 points.
- The 1.00 point scored by Geno Atkins fell short of his 3.14-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Ravens52 would have welcomed more points at WR, where Lyin Lions topped them 46.00 - 18.40.
- At the DEF position, Ravens52 got outscored 22.00 - 8.00 by Lyin Lions.
- DeSean Jackson had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 2.10 points and recorded only 14.7% of his 14.27-point projection.
- If Lyin Lions played Ravens52 every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- Lyin Lions would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Lyin Lions would have defeated Ravens52 129.22 - 127.78 had they played each other last week.
- Lyin Lions would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Ravens52.
- If Lyin Lions had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-16.
- Besides Lyin Lions, Ravens52 would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Ravens52 would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Lyin Lions.
- Ravens52 would be 19-29-1 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the five losses for Ravens52 this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- With 167.28 points, Lyin Lions had the highest score of any team in the league this season.
- It was the second-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 57.82 points.
- This was the third time this season that Ravens52 lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- The 36.10 points by the RBs on Ravens52 was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- After scoring 8.00 points against a projected 6.26, Chad Greenway has now exceeded his projection in three straight weeks.
- After the beating, Ravens52 is still winless in blowouts this season with a record of 0-2.
- Matt Forte scored 28.90 points, the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for Ravens52.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Lyin Lions
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.