Powered by Automated Insights Jacob's Team Beats MyMeat, Jumps to League's Pole Position
- Jacob's Team
Jacob's Team (6-1, 935.70 points) takes over first place after beating MyMeat (fifth place, 3-4, 863.96 points) 128.24 - 118.90. Peyton Manning got 31.34 points and A.J. Green scored 21.50. Having won their last five straight, Jacob's Team can officially be called a contender. MyMeat was coming off a 127.78 - 89.04 loss against 1GameAtta and saw their scoring increase this week.
Smooth Moves by Jacob's Team
- Jacob's Team saw their fifth-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Peyton Manning scoring 31.34 points. The score was also high enough to rank fourth in the league.
- With 21.50 points, A.J. Green ranked third in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Eric Decker scored 21.00 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Jacob's Team won despite having only 5 of their 12 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- Stephen Gostkowski overachieved by 20.2%, scoring 10.00 points against a projected 8.32.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by MyMeat
- Blair Walsh, who MyMeat picked up this week, scored below his 8.27-point projection with 1.00 point.
- With 17.80 points against a projected 24.29, Philip Rivers did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- MyMeat fell short at the K position, getting outscored 10.00 - 1.00 by Jacob's Team.
- With 8.10 points, LeSean McCoy had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 56.1% of his 14.44 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Antonio Brown, who had 7.10 points. He had a projected total of 13.26 points and this week was the third straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- If Jacob's Team played MyMeat every week, they would be 6-1 this season.
- Jacob's Team would have beaten three other teams besides MyMeat this week.
- Jacob's Team would have defeated MyMeat 124.80 - 89.04 had they played each other last week.
- Jacob's Team would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as MyMeat.
- If Jacob's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 31-18.
- Besides Jacob's Team, MyMeat would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- MyMeat would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Jacob's Team.
- MyMeat would be 19-30 if they played every team every week.
- Jacob's Team had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for MyMeat.
- MyMeat scored 118.90 points and lost. It is their highest losing score of the season.
- Jacob's Team is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning five straight games.
- Doug Martin had a season-low 5.40 points against a projected 13.59 in the win and has now scored below his projection in six straight games.
- The WRs on Jacob's Team collectively had their best week of the season with 52.10 points.
- The margin of victory of 9.34 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Earl Thomas scored 9.00 points against a projected 6.40 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- Bilal Powell did little to help Jacob's Team, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 0.60 points against a projected 9.37.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Jacob's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.