Powered by Automated Insights Duh Boys Beats 1GameAtta
- Duh Boys
Duh Boys got past 1GameAtta 162.58 - 118.96 and amassed the highest point total this season. Duh Boys played better than expected and put up 23.5% more than their projected 131.64 points, while 1GameAtta fell just short of projections and got 98.3% of a projected 121.05. Leading 1GameAtta, Matt Ryan (26.96 points) and Jimmy Graham (23.90) both ranked highly overall for the week. Duh Boys (1-1, 278.80 points) shifts into third place while 1GameAtta (0-2, 265.52 points) winds up in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Duh Boys
- Aaron Rodgers led the league in scoring with 42.90 points.
- The 10.70 points scored by Julius Thomas, who Duh Boys picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 6.59 by 62.4%.
- With 20.30 points, Pierre Garcon ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The 19.80 points scored by Randall Cobb was the seventh-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- 7 of 12 players in the starting lineup for Duh Boys topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by 1GameAtta
- Should have started Shaun Suisham, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting K with 5.00 against a projected 7.49.
- Should have started the Arizona Cardinals Defense, which underachieved, but still had more points than the starting DEF with 8.00 against a projected 8.79.
- Did not start Chris Johnson, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 9.70 points against a projected 10.66.
- 1GameAtta had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 13.00 - 2.00 to Duh Boys.
- 7 of the 12 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If Duh Boys played 1GameAtta every week, they would be 1-1 this season.
- Duh Boys would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Duh Boys would be 7-7 if they played every team every week.
- 1GameAtta would have lost to three other teams besides Duh Boys this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Duh Boys would have lost to 1GameAtta 146.56 - 116.22.
- 1GameAtta would be 8-6 if they played every team every week.
- 1GameAtta got smallest total score from their RB position of any team this week with 12.70 points.
- With a margin of victory of 43.62 points, Duh Boys had the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- In the loss, Jimmy Graham had the highest TE score in the league this week with 23.90 points.
- 1GameAtta lost, but Matt Ryan played well, scoring 26.96 points to rank sixth in the league in scoring.
- Jordy Nelson did his best in the loss, ranking eighth among all WRs in the league with 18.60 points.
- The 24.90 points put up by the RBs on Duh Boys was the second-highest combined score by a team's RBs this week.
- Rodney McLeod exceeded his projected point total by 32.3% in the loss, scoring 7.00 points against a projected 5.29.
- Despite being on the winning team, Patrick Willis scored only 6.00 points against his projected 11.64.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Duh Boys
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.