Powered by Automated Insights MyMeat Obliterates Ravens52, Makes Early-Season Statement
MyMeat got the second-highest point total this week to crush Ravens52 159.92 - 101.60. This was an epic rout, with the 58.32-point margin of victory being the highest recorded in the league this season. Ravens52, coming off a 149.12 - 146.56 win against 1GameAtta, saw their scoring drop substantially this week. MyMeat (1-1, 277.52 points) moves into fourth place and Ravens52 (1-1, 250.72 points) goes to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by MyMeat
- Picked up Michael Vick, who led the matchup in scoring with 37.22 points.
- Picked up Eddie Royal, who ranked fifth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 266.7%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up Dontari Poe, who beat his scoring projection by 412.8%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- LeSean McCoy had the third-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 16.70 points.
- 8 of the 12 starters on MyMeat exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ravens52
- Left the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense on the bench, where they exceeded their scoring projection by a league-leading 527.3%.
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Robert Griffin III on the bench. He scored 28.90 points, the fourth-highest score in the league this week.
- Should have started Jermichael Finley, who beat his scoring projection with 12.50 points against a projected 6.98.
- Ravens52 needed more points from the QB position, where MyMeat beat them 37.22 - 13.20.
- Ravens52 got outscored 18.00 - 9.00 by MyMeat at the DEF position.
- MyMeat would be 1-1 if they played Ravens52 every week.
- Besides Ravens52, MyMeat would have defeated five other teams this week.
- MyMeat would be 7-7 if they played every team every week.
- Ravens52 would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- MyMeat would have lost to Ravens52 149.12 - 117.60 had they played each other last week.
- If they played every team every week, Ravens52 would be 7-7.
- MyMeat won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 58.32 points.
- MyMeat had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Ravens52.
- MyMeat had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- DeSean Jackson played well in the loss, ranking eighth in the league in scoring and beating his scoring projection by 186.2%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- In the loss, Matt Forte had the sixth-highest RB score in the league this week with 15.10 points.
- The second-greatest total score by WRs on a single team this week came from MyMeat. Their WRs combined to score 48.50 points.
- Although MyMeat won, they got little help from Maurice Jones-Drew, who only put up 2.80 points of a projected 13.77.
- Ravens52 failed to reach their projected total, while MyMeat exceeded their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.