Powered by Automated Insights 1GameAtta Tops Lyin Lions, Notches Sixth in a Row
- Lyin Lions
1GameAtta earned their sixth win in a row when they beat Lyin Lions 138.96 - 129.08. They got a lift from Vincent Jackson, who led the team with 22.50 points. The streak, which has been a real boost for 1GameAtta, has allowed them to move up from sixth place in Week 6 to third place now. Lyin Lions goes to 6-5 and falls to fourth place. 1GameAtta has not lost since Week 5.
Smooth Moves by 1GameAtta
- Benched the Indianapolis Colts Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 4.00 points.
- The 22.50 points scored by Vincent Jackson was the fourth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 20.40 points, Chris Johnson ranked fifth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Andre Johnson scored 12.60 points, the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Shaun Suisham has now overachieved in three straight games after scoring 12.00 points against a projected 6.76.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Lyin Lions
- Picked up and started Andre Brown, who then scored below his 14.36-point projection with 9.30 points.
- With 3.90 points against a projected 8.96, Mike Wallace did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- The 5.70 points scored by Leodis McKelvin fell short of his 9.19-point projection, the fifth straight game where that has happened.
- The RBs on Lyin Lions let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on 1GameAtta 26.90 - 12.70.
- Reggie Bush scored a season-low 3.40 points, 20.4% of his projected 16.68, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- If 1GameAtta played Lyin Lions every week, they would be 4-7 this season.
- 1GameAtta would have beaten four other teams besides Lyin Lions this week.
- 1GameAtta would have defeated Lyin Lions 113.38 - 112.36 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Lyin Lions, 1GameAtta would be 4-5.
- 1GameAtta would be 42-34-1 if they played every team every week.
- In addition to 1GameAtta, Lyin Lions would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as 1GameAtta, Lyin Lions would be 6-3.
- Lyin Lions would be 52-25 if they played every team every week.
- Even though Lyin Lions lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for 1GameAtta.
- Luck has not been with Lyin Lions, as four of their five losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Lyin Lions underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 129.08 points against a projected 138.60 this week.
- 1GameAtta has won six straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- Lyin Lions scored 129.08 points and lost. It is the seventh-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Despite playing on the losing team, Matthew Stafford ranked fifth in the league in scoring with 27.88 points against a projected 21.48 and has now beaten his projection in five straight games.
- 1GameAtta covered the 5.32-point spread, winning by 9.88 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Kiko Alonso scored 10.00 points against a projected 12.82 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Lyin Lions
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.