Powered by Automated Insights Raider Nation Beats Blumpkin Bunch to Grab Third Place
- Raider Nation
- Blumpkin Bunch
Raider Nation took down Blumpkin Bunch 88.50 - 67.92, led by Matt Forte, who notched the second-highest player score this week with 28.90 points. With this loss, Blumpkin Bunch scored a meager 65.0% of their projected points, and has now failed to meet projections for three weeks running. Blumpkin Bunch was led by Demaryius Thomas with 14.20 points and the Seattle Seahawks Defense who scored 11.00. Raider Nation (4-3, 644.18 points) climbs into third place and Blumpkin Bunch (5-2, 658.48 points) stays in first place.
Smooth Moves by Raider Nation
- Picked up the Carolina Panthers Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 161.6%, which was the highest percentage among the two teams.
- Matt Forte had the best RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season with 28.90 points.
- Put WR Larry Fitzgerald on the bench, where he scored 1.70 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Raider Nation was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Raider Nation won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Blumpkin Bunch
- Picked up Jay Cutler, who was last in the matchup in scoring with 0.12 points, just 0.6% of his scoring projection, which was the lowest percentage in the league.
- Raider Nation saw their RBs beat those on Blumpkin Bunch 34.30 - 15.00.
- Raider Nation had a better day at the QB position, topping Blumpkin Bunch 15.80 - 0.12.
- It was a season-low 5.60 points for Adrian Peterson this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 30.9% of a projected point total of 18.14.
- Of the 9 starters on Blumpkin Bunch, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- If Raider Nation played Blumpkin Bunch every week, they would be 4-3 this season.
- Besides Blumpkin Bunch, Raider Nation would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Raider Nation would have defeated Blumpkin Bunch 92.74 - 82.34.
- If they played the same schedule as Blumpkin Bunch, Raider Nation would be 3-3.
- If Raider Nation had played every team in the league each week, they would be 29-34.
- Besides Raider Nation, Blumpkin Bunch would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Blumpkin Bunch would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Raider Nation.
- Blumpkin Bunch would be 31-32 if they played every team every week.
- Raider Nation had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Blumpkin Bunch.
- Blumpkin Bunch underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 67.92 points against a projected 104.55 this week.
- Doug Martin had a season-low 5.40 points against a projected 13.58 in the win and has now scored below his projection in six straight games.
- The 34.30 points by the RBs on Raider Nation was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Blumpkin Bunch saw their three-game win streak come to an end.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for Blumpkin Bunch.
- Blumpkin Bunch scored 67.92 points, ranking them eighth in the league in scoring.
- Blumpkin Bunch is in first place in the league for the fourth week this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Raider Nation
- Blumpkin Bunch
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.