Powered by Automated Insights Flying Tigers Smashes carl's Legit Team to Move into Eighth Place
- Flying Tigers
- carl's Legit Team
Flying Tigers crushed carl's Legit Team 139.90 - 69.30 while also putting up the second-highest point total this season. This was a beating to remember, with the 70.60-point margin of victory being the highest recorded in the league this season. carl's Legit Team, coming off a 101.94 - 92.74 win against Raider Nation, saw their scoring fall off this week. To make matters worse, carl's Legit Team had several starters score zero points. Flying Tigers (3-4, 665.06 points) inches up to eighth place while carl's Legit Team (4-3, 744.18 points) stays in second place.
Smooth Moves by Flying Tigers
- With 25.80 points, Vincent Jackson had the second-highest WR score of the week and the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 23.60 points scored by Aaron Rodgers ranked ninth in the league this week.
- Made the right move in benching Julian Edelman, who had 4.40 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on Flying Tigers.
- Flying Tigers had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- A.J. Green scored 21.50 points, the third-highest WR score in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by carl's Legit Team
- Left Colin Kaepernick on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 20.76 points.
- The WRs on carl's Legit Team let them down, resulting in a 68.30 - 15.70 difference at the position.
- carl's Legit Team had 3 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- The 9.60 points scored by Wes Welker was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 80.4% of his 11.94 projected points this week.
- Only 3 of the 9 starters on carl's Legit Team underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- If Flying Tigers played carl's Legit Team every week, they would be 2-5 this season.
- Flying Tigers would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Flying Tigers would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as carl's Legit Team.
- Flying Tigers would be 29-34 if they played every team every week.
- carl's Legit Team would have lost to five other teams besides Flying Tigers this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Flying Tigers would have lost to carl's Legit Team 101.94 - 81.60.
- carl's Legit Team would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as Flying Tigers.
- If they played every team every week, carl's Legit Team would be 44-19.
- Four of the starters for Flying Tigers scored higher than the leading scorer for carl's Legit Team.
- carl's Legit Team scored 69.30 points against a projected 60.77 and has overachieved for six straight weeks.
- The margin of victory of 70.60 points was the largest in the league this week and biggest in the league this season.
- Flying Tigers scored 139.90 points, the highest in the league this week and second-highest in the league this season.
- With a combined 68.30 points from the WR position, Flying Tigers got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- This was the first time this season that carl's Legit Team lost by the week's biggest margin.
- The win by Flying Tigers snapped a three-game losing streak.
- carl's Legit Team got a combined 15.70 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Flying Tigers
- carl's Legit Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.