Powered by Automated Insights THuNDERCATS Beats Up Ken's Brilliant Team to Grab Fifth Place
- Ken's Brilliant Team
THuNDERCATS took advantage of 20.30 points from Russell Wilson and 17.00 from Chris Johnson to crush Ken's Brilliant Team, 102.40 - 61.54. Even though the teams are tied for fifth place with matching 3-4 records, THuNDERCATS has a distinct advantage in points, 711.96 - 644.90. This was a story for the grandchildren, with the 40.86-point margin of victory being the fourth-highest recorded in the league this season. Adding insult to injury, Ken's Brilliant Team got goose eggs from both Randall Cobb and Miles Austin.
Smooth Moves by THuNDERCATS
- With 17.00 points, Chris Johnson ranked fourth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Marshawn Lynch had 15.40 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- With 11.40 points, Rob Gronkowski ranked third in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- The 20.30 points scored by Russell Wilson led the team, the second time that's happened this season.
- The San Diego Chargers Defense scored a season-high 15.00 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ken's Brilliant Team
- Left Andy Dalton on the bench, where he ranked fourth in the league in scoring with 27.48 points.
- The 5.00 points scored by the Chicago Bears Defense fell short of their 7.88-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- Ken's Brilliant Team had 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- The RBs for Ken's Brilliant Team got outscored 32.40 - 10.20 by the RBs for THuNDERCATS.
- At the DEF position, Ken's Brilliant Team got outscored by THuNDERCATS 15.00 - 5.00.
- If THuNDERCATS played Ken's Brilliant Team every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- Besides Ken's Brilliant Team, THuNDERCATS would have defeated six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ken's Brilliant Team, THuNDERCATS would be 4-2.
- If THuNDERCATS had played every team in the league each week, they would be 38-25.
- Ken's Brilliant Team would have lost to seven other teams besides THuNDERCATS this week.
- Had they played each other last week, THuNDERCATS would have lost to Ken's Brilliant Team 103.00 - 101.48.
- Ken's Brilliant Team would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as THuNDERCATS.
- Ken's Brilliant Team would be 29-34 if they played every team every week.
- The margin of victory of 40.86 points was the biggest of the season for THuNDERCATS and fourth-largest in the league this season.
- With 61.54 points, Ken's Brilliant Team had their lowest output of the season.
- THuNDERCATS got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 12.30 points this week.
- The 10.20 total points by the RBs on Ken's Brilliant Team was their smallest RB output this season.
- All of the points for THuNDERCATS this week came from players they drafted.
- Ken's Brilliant Team had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Ken's Brilliant Team is in the basement in the standings for the first week this season.
- THuNDERCATS underachieved in the win, improving to 1-2 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Ken's Brilliant Team falls to 2-2 when scoring below their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ken's Brilliant Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.