Powered by Automated Insights Go Cowboys 1 Stuns True Faepires, Climbs to Seventh Place
- Go Cowboys 1
- True Faepires
Go Cowboys 1 registered the second-highest score this week, defeating True Faepires 106.28 - 84.02. Go Cowboys 1 came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 16.22. Go Cowboys 1 put out their best effort and scored 23.9% more than their projected 85.75 points, while True Faepires fell short of expectations and got just 82.4% of a projected 101.98. Matt Ryan led True Faepires with 21.72 points while Dez Bryant brought in 11.00. The margin could have been bigger, Go Cowboys 1 had two starters score zero points. Go Cowboys 1 (3-4, 674.76 points) climbs into seventh place while True Faepires (3-4, 678.96 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Go Cowboys 1
- Calvin Johnson had 27.50 points, the highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 26.28 points scored by Matthew Stafford ranked seventh in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- Frank Gore ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 22.40 points, his highest output of the season.
- Even with two starters scoring zero points, Go Cowboys 1 was still able to win.
- By scoring 11.00 points, Josh Brown beat his 7.16 projected points by 53.7%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by True Faepires
- Did not start Andrew Luck, who led the league in scoring with 30.02 points.
- True Faepires had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Go Cowboys 1 won the K position battle, beating True Faepires 11.00 - 3.00.
- The 8.10 points scored by LeSean McCoy was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 56.1% of his 14.44 projected points this week.
- With 5.90 points, DeAngelo Williams had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 51.1% of his 11.56 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- If Go Cowboys 1 played True Faepires every week, they would be 3-4 this season.
- Go Cowboys 1 would have beaten seven other teams besides True Faepires this week.
- If they played the same schedule as True Faepires, Go Cowboys 1 would be 2-4.
- Go Cowboys 1 would be 30-33 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Go Cowboys 1, True Faepires would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Go Cowboys 1 would have lost to True Faepires 83.28 - 79.12.
- If they played the same schedule as Go Cowboys 1, True Faepires would be 4-2.
- If they played every team every week, True Faepires would be 36-27.
- Go Cowboys 1 had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for True Faepires.
- The 106.28 points by Go Cowboys 1 was their lowest winning score of the season.
- The RBs on True Faepires collectively had their worst week of the season with only 14.00 points.
- Go Cowboys 1 snapped their four-game losing streak with the win.
- Despite being on the winning team, Victor Cruz scored 5.00 points against a projected 12.10 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- True Faepires remains winless in upset games this season, falling to 0-3.
- The draft continues to pay off for Go Cowboys 1, which got 96.3% of their points from players they drafted.
- Go Cowboys 1 had the second-highest score in the league this week with 106.28 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Go Cowboys 1
- True Faepires
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.