Powered by Automated Insights THuNDERCATS Turns the Tables on True Faepires, Claims Eighth Place
- True Faepires
THuNDERCATS (2-4, 609.56 points) got the win over True Faepires (3-3, 595.94 points) 101.48 - 84.28, led by Marshawn Lynch with 27.50 points and Brandon Marshall who scored 20.70. Heading into Sunday, THuNDERCATS was in front 20.70 - 6.80. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 59.90 - 44.10. THuNDERCATS took the lead back during the late Sunday games and held on for the victory.
Smooth Moves by THuNDERCATS
- Marshawn Lynch had 27.50 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Sat TE Antonio Gates on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 2.80 points.
- The 20.70 points scored by Brandon Marshall was the second-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 18.40 points, DeSean Jackson ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The San Diego Chargers Defense scored a season-high 7.00 points and exceeded their scoring projection by 114.5%, which ranked 10th in the league.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by True Faepires
- Giovani Bernard, who was left on the bench, exceeded his 9.23-point projection with 16.00 points.
- Should have started Julius Thomas, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 8.20 against a projected 8.56.
- Picked up Tavon Austin, who was last in the matchup in scoring with 0.30 points, just 5.5% of his scoring projection, which was the lowest percentage in the league.
- It was a poor performance for True Faepires at WR, where they were outdone by THuNDERCATS 40.20 - 6.70.
- Andrew Luck had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 8.98 points and recorded only 48.5% of his 18.50-point projection.
- THuNDERCATS would be 3-3 if they played True Faepires every week.
- Besides True Faepires, THuNDERCATS would have defeated six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as True Faepires, THuNDERCATS would be 1-4.
- If THuNDERCATS had played every team in the league each week, they would be 31-23.
- True Faepires would have lost to four other teams besides THuNDERCATS this week.
- THuNDERCATS would have lost to True Faepires 111.16 - 107.40 had they played each other last week.
- True Faepires would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as THuNDERCATS.
- True Faepires would be 31-23 if they played every team every week.
- The win by THuNDERCATS snapped a three-game losing streak.
- True Faepires could not extend their three-game win streak.
- The WRs from True Faepires scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 6.70 points.
- True Faepires remains winless in upset games this season, falling to 0-2.
- In the loss, the Kansas City Chiefs Defense scored 26.00 points, the second-highest DEF score in the league this season.
- THuNDERCATS overachieved and improves to 2-2 when doing so, while True Faepires fell short of their projection. They are now 0-2 when scoring less than expected.
- Even in the loss, the 15.10 points scored by LeSean McCoy was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Although THuNDERCATS won, Marques Colston scored a season-low 1.10 points and only reached 12.2% of his projection, his lowest such percentage this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- True Faepires
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.