Powered by Automated Insights carl's Legit Team Picks Up Win Against Raider Nation, Knocks Them Back into Sixth Place
- carl's Legit Team
- Raider Nation
carl's Legit Team took down Raider Nation 101.94 - 92.74 and recorded the second-highest point total in the league this week. While Raider Nation (3-3) is only a game back of carl's Legit Team (4-2), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 674.88 - 555.68. carl's Legit Team has beaten expectations an admirable five weeks straight and put up 6.8% more points than projected in this matchup. The outcome could have been worse, carl's Legit Team had a starter score zero points (Jimmy Graham).
Smooth Moves by carl's Legit Team
- Jamaal Charles had 24.80 points, the third-highest RB score of the week and the ninth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Stevan Ridley had 23.00 points, the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- With 14.20 points, Denarius Moore ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for carl's Legit Team topped their projected points.
- Starter Jimmy Graham put up a zero, but carl's Legit Team still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Raider Nation
- 7 of the starters on Raider Nation underperformed versus their projections.
- The 14.54 points scored by Robert Griffin III fell short of his 20.66-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- With 9.10 points against a projected 15.15, Doug Martin did not meet his projection for the fifth straight game.
- Greg Olsen was last on the team in scoring with 1.90 points, 24.4% of his projected 7.78, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- It was a bad week at RB for Raider Nation, who was outscored at the position 47.80 - 20.20 by carl's Legit Team.
- carl's Legit Team would be 4-2 if they played Raider Nation every week.
- Besides Raider Nation, carl's Legit Team would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- carl's Legit Team would be 4-1 if they played the same schedule as Raider Nation.
- If carl's Legit Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 41-13.
- Besides carl's Legit Team, Raider Nation would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, carl's Legit Team would have lost to Raider Nation 108.64 - 91.32.
- Raider Nation would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as carl's Legit Team.
- Raider Nation would be 23-31 if they played every team every week.
- carl's Legit Team has had three wins this year where their opponent beat their average score.
- carl's Legit Team scored 101.94 points against a projected 95.45 and has overachieved for five straight weeks.
- In the loss, Raider Nation had the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season with 92.74 points.
- carl's Legit Team put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- Raider Nation got a combined 20.20 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- carl's Legit Team got a combined 47.80 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- carl's Legit Team beat Raider Nation at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Raider Nation.
- carl's Legit Team overachieved and improves to 4-1 when doing so, while Raider Nation fell short of their projection. They are now 1-3 when scoring less than expected.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- carl's Legit Team
- Raider Nation
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.