Powered by Automated Insights True Faepires Picks Up Victory over Ken's Brilliant Team for Third in a Row
- True Faepires
- Ken's Brilliant Team
True Faepires earned their third win in a row when they beat Ken's Brilliant Team 111.16 - 86.86. They were led by Dez Bryant who had 24.10 points and Matt Ryan who had 18.76. The streak, which has been a windfall for True Faepires, has allowed them to move up from ninth place in Week 3 to third place now. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the second-highest overall point total in the league, averaging 102.33 points per matchup. The outcome might have been different, Ken's Brilliant Team had several starters score zero points. Ken's Brilliant Team goes to 2-3 and falls to eighth place. True Faepires has recently beaten Blumpkin Bunch (108.14 - 98.32) and Warriors (112.84 - 106.64).
Smooth Moves by True Faepires
- Dez Bryant had 24.10 points, the third-highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Made a good move in sitting Bilal Powell this week. He brought in 4.70 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- The 16.00 points by the Kansas City Chiefs Defense topped a projected 6.69, extending their overachievement streak to three weeks.
- The 15.20 points scored by LeSean McCoy was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- True Faepires saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ken's Brilliant Team
- Even though Ken's Brilliant Team lost, only 2 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 2.00 points, the Chicago Bears Defense was last in the matchup in scoring and got only 18.7% of their projected point total, which is their lowest percentage of the season.
- Ken's Brilliant Team tried to fight through 3 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- It was a poor performance for Ken's Brilliant Team at WR, where they were outdone by True Faepires 36.70 - 10.70.
- At the DEF position, Ken's Brilliant Team got outscored 16.00 - 2.00 by True Faepires.
- If True Faepires played Ken's Brilliant Team every week, they would be 3-2 this season.
- True Faepires would have beaten six other teams besides Ken's Brilliant Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, True Faepires would have defeated Ken's Brilliant Team 112.84 - 74.58.
- True Faepires would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Ken's Brilliant Team.
- If True Faepires had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-18.
- Besides True Faepires, Ken's Brilliant Team would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Ken's Brilliant Team would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as True Faepires.
- Ken's Brilliant Team would be 19-26 if they played every team every week.
- After scoring 111.16 points against a projected 97.78, True Faepires has overachieved for four straight weeks.
- True Faepires won again and is on a three-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- The 12.60 total points by the RBs on Ken's Brilliant Team was their smallest RB output this season.
- The margin of victory of 24.30 points was the biggest of the season for True Faepires.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for Ken's Brilliant Team.
- True Faepires won even though Ken's Brilliant Team performed better against their scoring projection. Ken's Brilliant Team beat their 70.09 projected points by 23.9%, while True Faepires outscored their 97.78-point projection by 13.7%.
- True Faepires overachieved in the win, improving to 3-1 when beating their projected points this season, while Ken's Brilliant Team falls to 1-2 when scoring above their projected points.
- In the loss, Peyton Manning scored 36.76 points, the third-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- True Faepires
- Ken's Brilliant Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.