Powered by Automated Insights Blumpkin Bunch Tops Go Cowboys 1, Climbs into First Place
- Blumpkin Bunch
- Go Cowboys 1
Blumpkin Bunch (4-1, 508.42 points) was able to take down Go Cowboys 1, 63.52 - 55.98, in spite of scoring just the ninth-highest point total in the league this week. Blumpkin Bunch averages 101.68 points per matchup on the season, and won with just 62.5% of that. This is the second lucky win for Blumpkin Bunch this season, who took down Warriors 79.48 - 77.20 in Week 2. The matchup was frustrating for Go Cowboys 1 (2-3, 489.36 points), who not only lost, but also ended up dead last in the league in points.
Smooth Moves by Blumpkin Bunch
- With 19.52 points, Drew Brees led the matchup in points scored for the third time this season.
- Blumpkin Bunch was still able to pull out a win with only 1 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Brent Celek scored 10.70 points to rank fifth among TEs in the league this week.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for Blumpkin Bunch.
- Blumpkin Bunch managed their team well, winning with three players on the bench and not playing this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Go Cowboys 1
- Left the Tennessee Titans Defense on the bench, where they scored 7.00 points and surpassed their scoring projection by 23.2%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Left Eli Manning on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 18.36 points.
- Blumpkin Bunch had their fewest points of the season, but Go Cowboys 1 could not pull out the win.
- 7 of the starters on Go Cowboys 1 underperformed versus their projections.
- The 3.00 points scored by Josh Brown fell short of his 7.59-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- If Blumpkin Bunch played Go Cowboys 1 every week, they would be 4-1 this season.
- Blumpkin Bunch would have lost to every other team in the league besides Go Cowboys 1 this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Blumpkin Bunch would have defeated Go Cowboys 1 126.52 - 108.58.
- Blumpkin Bunch would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as Go Cowboys 1.
- Blumpkin Bunch would be 26-19 if they played every team every week.
- Go Cowboys 1 would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Go Cowboys 1 would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Blumpkin Bunch.
- If they played every team every week, Go Cowboys 1 would be 21-24.
- The bottom two scoring teams in the league this week were in this matchup.
- Go Cowboys 1 scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- The 63.52 points scored by Blumpkin Bunch is the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- With the loss, Go Cowboys 1 has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back three straight games.
- At 7.54 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Blumpkin Bunch got a combined 11.00 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Go Cowboys 1 got a combined 13.00 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Although Blumpkin Bunch won, it was no thanks to Eddie Royal, who scored 0.60 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Blumpkin Bunch
- Go Cowboys 1
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.