Powered by Automated Insights True Faepires Snatches One from Warriors, Grabs Fourth Place
- True Faepires
True Faepires (2-2, 400.50 points) got the win over Warriors (1-3, 358.36 points) 112.84 - 106.64 in a matchup with several lead changes. They were led by Matt Ryan who had 23.84 points and Dez Bryant who had 20.10. True Faepires was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 15.00 - 0. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 37.10. After the late Sunday games, the lead went back the other way 78.60 - 75.40. By the end of Sunday night, the lead was lost yet again and Warriors gained a 4.20-point edge. True Faepires finally took the matchup in a Monday night comeback, led by Garrett Hartley with 8.00 points.
Smooth Moves by True Faepires
- The 23.84 points scored by Matt Ryan ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week and fourth for any player on True Faepires this season.
- With 20.10 points, Dez Bryant ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Anquan Boldin ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 15.00 points.
- Beat Warriors, which had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- True Faepires saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Warriors
- Left Kenbrell Thompkins on the bench, where he scored 18.70 points, exceeding his scoring projection by 119.0%, the highest percentage in the matchup.
- Jason Witten has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 4.30 points against a projected 9.06 this week.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Maurice Jones-Drew also did not meet his projected points (2.80 points scored versus 11.31 projected) for the third time this season.
- The 10.80 points scored by Julio Jones was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 84.3% of his 12.81 projected points this week.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If True Faepires played Warriors every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- True Faepires would have beaten five other teams besides Warriors this week.
- Had they played each other last week, True Faepires would have defeated Warriors 108.14 - 78.70.
- True Faepires would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Warriors.
- If True Faepires had played every team in the league each week, they would be 20-16.
- Besides True Faepires, Warriors would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Warriors would be 0-3 if they played the same schedule as True Faepires.
- Warriors would be 10-26 if they played every team every week.
- After scoring 112.84 points against a projected 104.14, True Faepires has overachieved for three straight weeks.
- It was a tough loss for Warriors, which put up the third-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- With 112.84 points, True Faepires had their highest score so far this season.
- At 6.20 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Warriors got a combined 25.90 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- With a combined 37.50 points from their WRs, True Faepires got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for Warriors, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- With the loss, Warriors remains winless in comeback games this season, falling to 0-2.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- True Faepires
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.