Powered by Automated Insights Blumpkin Bunch Gets Win over THuNDERCATS to Grab Second Place
- Blumpkin Bunch
Blumpkin Bunch notched the second-highest score in the league this week and beat THuNDERCATS 126.52 - 95.52. Blumpkin Bunch piled up 21.3% more points than projected (104.30). THuNDERCATS fell just short of projections and got 94.2% of their projected 101.40 points. Antonio Gates led THuNDERCATS with 19.60 points while Marshawn Lynch brought in 18.30. Blumpkin Bunch (3-1, 444.90 points) climbs into second place while THuNDERCATS (1-3, 400.68 points) drops to ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Blumpkin Bunch
- Adrian Peterson had the best RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season with 26.00 points.
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Drew Brees led the league in scoring and had the fifth-most points in the league this season with 32.72.
- Took Kyle Rudolph out of the starting lineup, who scored 0.60 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- Demaryius Thomas had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 20.60 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by THuNDERCATS
- At the QB position, THuNDERCATS got outscored 32.72 - 11.62 by Blumpkin Bunch.
- Chris Johnson had his lowest score of the season with 3.10 points against a projected 11.65 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- It was a season-low 3.40 points for DeSean Jackson this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 32.0% of a projected point total of 10.63.
- Russell Wilson had a season-low 11.62 points against a projected 16.28 and scored below his projection for the third time this season.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Blumpkin Bunch would be 3-1 if they played THuNDERCATS every week.
- Besides THuNDERCATS, Blumpkin Bunch would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Blumpkin Bunch would have defeated THuNDERCATS 98.32 - 87.48.
- If they played the same schedule as THuNDERCATS, Blumpkin Bunch would be 1-2.
- If Blumpkin Bunch had played every team in the league each week, they would be 25-11.
- Besides Blumpkin Bunch, THuNDERCATS would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- THuNDERCATS would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Blumpkin Bunch.
- If they played every team every week, THuNDERCATS would be 19-17.
- Three of the starters for Blumpkin Bunch scored higher than the leading scorer for THuNDERCATS.
- It was a tough loss for THuNDERCATS, which put up the eighth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The margin of victory of 31.00 points was the biggest of the season for Blumpkin Bunch and fourth-largest in the league this season.
- Antonio Gates scored 19.60 points, the eighth-highest TE score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of THuNDERCATS.
- Blumpkin Bunch had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- Blumpkin Bunch overachieved and improves to 2-0 when doing so, while THuNDERCATS fell short of their projection. They are now 0-2 when scoring less than expected.
- Even in the loss, the 18.30 points scored by Marshawn Lynch was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Darren McFadden was on the winning team, but scored a season-low 2.90 points, only 20.3% of his 14.30-point projection, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Blumpkin Bunch
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.