Powered by Automated Insights carl's Legit Team Put the Stamp on Go Cowboys 1, Streak Now at Three
- carl's Legit Team
- Go Cowboys 1
carl's Legit Team picked up their third win in a row when they defeated Go Cowboys 1 138.80 - 108.58, recording the second-highest score of the season. The streak is due in part to carl's Legit Team having the highest scoring output in the league at 120.41 points per matchup. Adding insult to injury, Go Cowboys 1 had a starter score zero points (Jordy Nelson). Go Cowboys 1 slides to third place with a 2-2 record. carl's Legit Team is in first place, having now blown through True Faepires (129.32 - 100.66) and THuNDERCATS (121.66 - 87.48).
Smooth Moves by carl's Legit Team
- Jimmy Graham scored 22.00 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the sixth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- With 22.60 points, Torrey Smith had the highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Was smart to sit the New England Patriots Defense this week, which had 4.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- carl's Legit Team had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Greg Jennings ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 21.20 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Go Cowboys 1
- Did not start the Tennessee Titans Defense, which led the matchup in scoring with 23.00 points.
- Josh Brown was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.00 point against a projected 8.06 and underachieved for the third time this season.
- It was not a good week for Go Cowboys 1 at TE, where they were beaten 22.00 - 7.20.
- carl's Legit Team won the K position battle, beating Go Cowboys 1 12.00 - 1.00.
- Even though Go Cowboys 1 lost, only 3 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If carl's Legit Team played Go Cowboys 1 every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- carl's Legit Team would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, carl's Legit Team would have defeated Go Cowboys 1 121.66 - 74.50.
- carl's Legit Team would be 3-0 if they played the same schedule as Go Cowboys 1.
- If carl's Legit Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 29-7.
- Besides carl's Legit Team, Go Cowboys 1 would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as carl's Legit Team, Go Cowboys 1 would be 2-1.
- If they played every team every week, Go Cowboys 1 would be 21-15.
- carl's Legit Team scored 138.80 points against a projected 89.63 and has overachieved for three straight weeks.
- In the loss, Go Cowboys 1 had the second-highest losing score in the league this season with 108.58 points.
- The 138.80 points scored by carl's Legit Team was the highest in the league this week and the second-highest in the league this season.
- Emmanuel Sanders scored 5.70 points against a projected 8.33 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The 32.10 points by the RBs on Go Cowboys 1 was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- With a combined 49.50 points from their WRs, carl's Legit Team got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- The win was the third in a row for carl's Legit Team.
- Go Cowboys 1 had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- carl's Legit Team
- Go Cowboys 1
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.