Powered by Automated Insights Raider Nation Picks Up Win Against Ken's Brilliant Team, Knocks Them Back into Fifth Place
- Raider Nation
- Ken's Brilliant Team
Raider Nation (2-2, 352.30 points) found a way to defeat Ken's Brilliant Team, 81.08 - 74.58, in spite of scoring just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week. Raider Nation got lucky, but also came close to hitting their 88.08-point season average (92.1%). This was a frustrating one for Ken's Brilliant Team (2-2, 394.50 points) to take, who in addition to losing, also finished dead last in the league in points. Matt Forte led Raider Nation in scoring this week with 17.70 points.
Smooth Moves by Raider Nation
- Matt Forte scored 17.70 points, which ranked ninth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 12.00 points against a projected 8.32, Blair Walsh had his highest output of the season and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Larry Fitzgerald exceeded scoring projections by 35.2%, with 12.80 points against a projected 9.47.
- Raider Nation was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Three bench players on Raider Nation were not playing this week, but they still won the matchup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ken's Brilliant Team
- Left Darren Sproles on the bench, where he ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 24.20 points.
- Ken's Brilliant Team left the 15.10 points scored by Jordan Cameron on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 127.6%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- C.J. Spiller scored 7.70 points against a projected 11.38 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- The 5.00 points scored by Phil Dawson fell short of his 9.15-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for Ken's Brilliant Team.
- Raider Nation would be 1-3 if they played Ken's Brilliant Team every week.
- Raider Nation would have beaten only one other team besides Ken's Brilliant Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ken's Brilliant Team, Raider Nation would be 1-2.
- Raider Nation would be 12-24 if they played every team every week.
- Ken's Brilliant Team would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Raider Nation would have lost to Ken's Brilliant Team 85.26 - 66.16 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Raider Nation, Ken's Brilliant Team would be 1-2.
- Ken's Brilliant Team would be 16-20 if they played every team every week.
- Raider Nation has underachieved for three straight weeks, having scored 81.08 points against a projected 101.26 this week.
- Doug Martin had a season-low 6.10 points against a projected 14.48 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- With 74.58 points, Ken's Brilliant Team was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- Raider Nation won but failed to cover the 16.92-point spread, winning by 6.50 points.
- Ken's Brilliant Team got a combined 11.90 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Raider Nation got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 23.80 points this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Hakeem Nicks scored 3.30 points against a projected 8.43 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Jared Cook did little to help Raider Nation, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 4.50 points against a projected 5.88.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Raider Nation
- Ken's Brilliant Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.